Coming up to one of thsoe funny dates.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In a couple of days it will be one of those odd dates. A binary one in fact. When was the last and when the next all binary date?

10/10/10

Sponsored Links
11/10/10. Then 11/11/10 then 01/01/11 etc

PS the last binary date would have been 01/10/10

;) ;) ;) ;)

In a couple of days it will be one of those odd dates. A binary one in fact. When was the last and when the next all binary date?

10/10/10

The next binary date will be the day after........111010

Sponsored Links
I heard on radio2 that October has 5 Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Happens once in every 800 years or something like that :eek:

My daughter has been reminding me of this binary fact.......... especially as it is also her birthday :)

I heard on radio2 that October has 5 Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Happens once in every 800 years or something like that :eek:

That must happen about once every 7 years.

nope, 'cause every 4 there's a leap year and that extra day throws it all out of whack..

2004 was the last time..
and 2021 is the next time...
then 2027 and 2038, so it seems it's every 6 then 11 years

It must average out to once every 7 years though. It happens every time the first day of the (31 day) month falls on a Friday.

Leap years do confuse things though. Someone did mathematically prove once that the 13th day of the month was most likely to be a Friday. I tried (and failed) to get my head round that one.

And the point being a binary date (not really!), vs a hex date?

What a waste of time. The new messiah! err no.

Sponsored Links
Back