Commons Statement on Hillsborough

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hillsborough tragedy has been brought into the public domain once more not by Liverpudlians but by a recent report.

If you think that the Hillsborough tragedy is solely mourned by and saddens only the people of Liverpool, then you are mistaken.

Some good has come of the tragedy in that lessons have been learned. The whole country benefits from these lessons.

Very true- but the people of liverpool have been laying in their lairs for many years- moaning, whinging, complaining and PLANNING- waiting for/this moment ready to pounce - salivating and now their cage door is opened- will never ever let this moment of opportunity go.
Mark my words.
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING .
This saga will go on for many years and cost the public purse many millions of ££s.
Its cultural- on a regional basis.

Just let it go and let the bereaved people move on.

Not posted on here for a while, there is good people on here who put a good point across but you my good man peterperfection appear to really have a hatred for Liverpool and their football club and will not accept what has really happened and still want to blame the fans...If I was in their shoes I would not just let it go like has been suggested and I would want justice to be served , I admire them for that as others would have give up a long time ago

You Johnboy have got it totally wrong.
I do not hate scousers at all.
I have a few scouser friends.
I do not however- like the scousers who are always bleating on and moaning, complaining etc about EVERYTHING.
Although Bath and Liverpool are on the same side of the UK-- the difference is astromonical in terms of culture..

You and others say the police 'lied' .
I dont suppose for 1 moment that you believe a single scouser told a 'porky pie '?

I am probably older and wiser than you and others on here and have travelled all over the UK and experienced lots more that the 'Liverpool 5' that are always knocking everything that others say on here- complete with insults on a rgular basis) .

I have worked in Liverpool - been in many many liverpool folks homes .
I do not hate them- I just dislike their cultural beliefs (the world owes them a living).
If you have not been there and /or spent any time there- it will be hard for you to understand .
I'd bet if there was a police officer on this forum who was reading this- he would understand for sure .
So- hold your horses- one may turn up- hopefully .
Forget the guy who keeps insulting me evey post- he was not/ has never been a police officer . That was just scouser 'blagging'.
He probably has a disability badge on his Fiat . :oops:

I will not get into a argument but reading through all the comments by yourself you appear to try and infuriate the Liverpool lads with your comments, not only about Hillsborough but other instances.
You also say like the scousers bleating,moaning about everything....do you know ALL of them?.
I my friend have travelled the whole of the uk and like Liverpool as with other big cities and believe me there are quite a few I would not go back to....and believe it or not here in Bath we also have problems that you guys in Lancashire have.
The liverpool people I have met ar decent and dont think the world owes them a living and as I said I have been their plenty of times with me and my other half being big beatles fans which probably gives my age away and we have not missed a beatles weekend for the last 9-10 years and always enjoy it with fri-mon breaks as there is more to as well as the music
Not sure about the policeman stuff so I will stay out of it.

Fair comment- but what did Ringo Star say about Liverpool when he was invited to go back for 'city of culture :LOL: thing ' ?.

He was asked what he missed about Liverpool and he said nothing but he did say it was because he left in 1967,all so long ago.
Liverpool has changed dramatically since the 70,s and still changes every year I go there.Just for the record have a look at trip advisor and city breaks and you will see that Liverpool is the 3rd most visited city with London first, Edinburgh second,our Bath tourism board needs to get it finger out so all the visitors cant be wrong. As for the beatles weekend it takes over 350k tourists and getting bigger every year so all these cant be wrong

Sponsored Links
OH- SO NEXT TIME YOU ARE WALKING ON THE BEACH- SAY HELLO TO HIM FROM ME .
Ask him about where he was in 1981 -- and how he shat himself when I took one of his 'fans' into his dressing room and he was there with his little fat belly tucked into his girdle .He started cursing and too much info . No big deal.
nuff said for now

I dont live near any beach, so what beach is this?

You call me a sad little man? :D

The one person on here, getting a lot stick is YOU

not seen anyone give me grief or call me yet.........get a life idiot.

He was asked what he missed about Liverpool and he said nothing but he did say it was because he left in 1967,all so long ago.
Liverpool has changed dramatically since the 70,s and still changes every year I go there.Just for the record have a look at trip advisor and city breaks and you will see that Liverpool is the 3rd most visited city with London first, Edinburgh second,our Bath tourism board needs to get it finger out so all the visitors cant be wrong. As for the beatles weekend it takes over 350k tourists and getting bigger every year so all these cant be wrong

There is no point trying to educate him, as he is anti Liverpool on all fronts. His posts show this clearly....he tries to defend it by saying i have scouse friends and have worked in Liverpool (thats if he has ever worked)

Everything he says goes against what the majority of people are thinking and saying......he is merely an internet troll trying to cause a stir. You get people like that on all forums.

The Hillsborough tragedy has been brought into the public domain once more not by Liverpudlians but by a recent report.

If you think that the Hillsborough tragedy is solely mourned by and saddens only the people of Liverpool, then you are mistaken.

Some good has come of the tragedy in that lessons have been learned. The whole country benefits from these lessons.

Very true- but the people of liverpool have been laying in their lairs for many years- moaning, whinging, complaining and PLANNING- waiting for/this moment ready to pounce - salivating and now their cage door is opened- will never ever let this moment of opportunity go.
Mark my words.
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING .
This saga will go on for many years and cost the public purse many millions of ££s.
Its cultural- on a regional basis.

Just let it go and let the bereaved people move on.

Not posted on here for a while, there is good people on here who put a good point across but you my good man peterperfection appear to really have a hatred for Liverpool and their football club and will not accept what has really happened and still want to blame the fans...If I was in their shoes I would not just let it go like has been suggested and I would want justice to be served , I admire them for that as others would have give up a long time ago

You Johnboy have got it totally wrong.
I do not hate scousers at all.
I have a few scouser friends.
I do not however- like the scousers who are always bleating on and moaning, complaining etc about EVERYTHING.
Although Bath and Liverpool are on the same side of the UK-- the difference is astromonical in terms of culture..

You and others say the police 'lied' .
I dont suppose for 1 moment that you believe a single scouser told a 'porky pie '?

I am probably older and wiser than you and others on here and have travelled all over the UK and experienced lots more that the 'Liverpool 5' that are always knocking everything that others say on here- complete with insults on a rgular basis) .

I have worked in Liverpool - been in many many liverpool folks homes .
I do not hate them- I just dislike their cultural beliefs (the world owes them a living).
If you have not been there and /or spent any time there- it will be hard for you to understand .
I'd bet if there was a police officer on this forum who was reading this- he would understand for sure .
So- hold your horses- one may turn up- hopefully .
Forget the guy who keeps insulting me evey post- he was not/ has never been a police officer . That was just scouser 'blagging'.
He probably has a disability badge on his Fiat . :oops:

I will not get into a argument but reading through all the comments by yourself you appear to try and infuriate the Liverpool lads with your comments, not only about Hillsborough but other instances.
You also say like the scousers bleating,moaning about everything....do you know ALL of them?.
I my friend have travelled the whole of the uk and like Liverpool as with other big cities and believe me there are quite a few I would not go back to....and believe it or not here in Bath we also have problems that you guys in Lancashire have.
The liverpool people I have met ar decent and dont think the world owes them a living and as I said I have been their plenty of times with me and my other half being big beatles fans which probably gives my age away and we have not missed a beatles weekend for the last 9-10 years and always enjoy it with fri-mon breaks as there is more to as well as the music
Not sure about the policeman stuff so I will stay out of it.

Fair comment- but what did Ringo Star say about Liverpool when he was invited to go back for 'city of culture :LOL: thing ' ?.

Actually- funny you should say that- because last weekend- I was in edinburgh too.
Stayed at La maison By the docks in leith.
Very busy that day fri & sat.
Last time i was there was 7 years ago- but this time was different . Not many Scottish people working in bars and our hotel-- all eastern Europeans . Even sat outside at 'Grassmarket' watching the people pass by. Big Wedding party parading around- all wearing kilts etc . Turned out they were all Polish .
Crazy place we live in nowdays .
Very expensive to eat there - not even a market like the one on the dock road - heritage market -- lots of knock off stuff- all crap stuff though.
Anyway- Bath here I come AGAIN this weekend- weather permitting .
I do actually like Malvern - peaceful place .
Sometimes I take the route back over the Brecon Beacons- - pass through newtown onto Betws-y- coed -drop down into Conway and then into scouse country (Rhyl ) and sometimes through tunnel.
Always like to take a look at Wallasey- makes me feel really good when i get back home . :) .
Liverpool is full of lots of nice buildings though - I have to say that.
They did however look better when they still had lead on the roofs !! :LOL: .
You lot need to chill out - will do you good to do so.
Bernard manning loved you lot . :LOL:
Yosser hughes was good too.
Thing that surpries me though is- how come it's just you scousers who are always having a go at me on this thread ? Is it because you know that I know that you know that I have got you all sussed out ?. haah.

All the insults you lot have thrown at a few people on here- and NEVER once have I heard any one of you apologise .
All you have done is whinge whinge whinge .

Nigty nighty guys and gals - .
I'll try and dig out my piccy with Doddy to show you if I can find it .
:oops:

Sponsored Links
You've certainly done your absolute best to try to get this thread locked.
All you have managed to do is show your hatred and stupidity very clearly to everyone who has read your posts.
I know that there are other people on this thread who don't agree with the panels findings but if there is one person who wants to associate themselves with your statements let them do so.
You are an irrelevant annoyance, nothing more.

You're being drawn in like we were conny.
These people are all trolling like joe (should be banned)90, or anti liverpool as has already been said. You'll get nowhere, facts may be stubborn things, but they don't count for some.

Not being drawn in mate. Just want a simple answer, yes or no, and as I have noticed in his/others posts they can use big words to avoid answering.
In other words they procrastinate to such an extent they resort to insults which shows their lack of intelligence.
I have asked a simple question which requires a one word answer and suddenly there is no response. Just shows he/she is not willing to commit themselves to answering a simple straight forward request, as do so many people in high authority.
Anyway, I said my piece earlier about how such a serious subject as this, which could have been a very good serious debate, has often turned into personal slanging matches.
I didn't expect an answer from PP and haven't received one. What does that tell you?

It tells you that I had gone to bed because I need sleep in order to work the next day .
I never avoid a question- even a stupid one like you asked .
But- if it makes you happy and calms you down a little - here is my answer.
There is a difference between wilful murder- and a tragic accident . So- your question is irrelevent .(like most of the other questions you ask) :LOL:

Couldn't be bothered reading the rest of this thread because you clearly show you do not read what is written and you do not reply correctly to what is asked. You have proved beyond all doubt yet again that you are anti-Liverpool and if Bettison and Co held their hands up and said it was entirely their fault you would still blame the fans.
You are a sad person who obviously thinks he is never wrong, as evidenced by your forum name.
Good bye sad little man with no idea of the real world. You are not worth responding to any more other than to say I do not need to calm down as I have been totally calm throughout any posts I have made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back