Congradilations

Sovereign independent Brexit Britain trying to exclude Russia from the 'swift' banking system, would stop money transfers in and out of Russia and make oil/gas exports difficult.

Opposed by EU (mainly Germany), who rely on Russian trade.
Excluding Russia from Swift would have unwanted repercussions, as explained accurately in the Economist:
One obvious move would be to cut Russian banks’ access to swift, the messaging network used by 11,000 banks in 200 countries to make cross-border payments. But even if the politically neutral co-operative of banks could be swayed to do so, would excluding Russia from swift actually be worthwhile?

There are three reasons to think not.
https://www.economist.com/the-econo...luctant-to-deny-russian-banks-access-to-swift

Sponsored Links
Screenshot_2022-02-25-11-36-01-69_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Sponsored Links
How many gender neutral toilets for 19 year olds have been built?

It's a joke dippy.....

There was a debacle about such start of last year, many women's rights groups (of which i know you don't care about) were in uproar about it. The government then u turned in October saying that seperate sex toilets will remain.

So whilst we were arguing about such things Russia was readying troops,.tactics and missiles...

It's a joke dippy.....

There was a debacle about such start of last year, many women's rights groups (of which i know you don't care about) were in uproar about it. The government then u turned in October saying that seperate sex toilets will remain.

So whilst we were arguing about such things Russia was readying troops,.tactics and missiles...
Where are the links to such debacle about gender neutral toilets being built, that you claim occurred?

It's fake news, and it's not funny.

What on earth makes you think I don't care about women's rights groups?
You're already piling assumptions on top of your fake news.

It's a joke dippy.....
It was a joke, but some dippy believed it:
upload_2022-2-26_13-48-1.png

Where are the links to such debacle about gender neutral toilets being built, that you claim occurred?
It's fake news, and it's not funny.
What on earth makes you think I don't care about women's rights groups?
You're already piling assumptions on top of your fake news.
I did ask you for some response to support your claims. I noticed you didn't respond.

Brexit has nothing to do with the aspirations of a dictatorial commie despot

Putins money via Oligarchs has been extensively laundered through London into offshore tax havens who have been buying up reams of property in London.

All enabled by a Brexit Tory party who did nothing about it

the same Tory party that didn’t investigate Russian interference in our politics.

so yes Brexit and Putin are inextricably linked.

Dominic Brexit Cummings is bestie mates with Putin

Putins money via Oligarchs has been extensively laundered through London into offshore tax havens who have been buying up reams of property in London.

All enabled by a Brexit Tory party who did nothing about it

the same Tory party that didn’t investigate Russian interference in our politics.

Dominic Brexit Cummings is bestie mates with Putin

Been going on for years long before this current lot came to power. Also, London is the largest financial centre in Europe and one of the largest in the world, of course money goes through it.

On that basis you could link illicit office parties with the invasion of Ukraine. :rolleyes:

Good luck dealing with Muffdiver and Gaswhinger in the general discussion forum ..:LOL::LOL:

David Starkey sums it up nicely too.

We think that our sanctions can turn Russia into a pariah state, but only 20% of the world's countries are democracies, the rest are dictatorships, and those dictatorships love what Putin is doing.

We've lived in a world of illusions since WW2. We've abandoned the one thing that works: Force.

We've lived in a world of illusions since WW2. We've abandoned the one thing that works: Force.

That sort of imperialism will get you into trouble with the wokerati.....

We need to provide Putin with a safe space, so he can express himself freely without fear of judgement, we just need to ask him really nicely to stop, then if he doesn't we'll get a doctor to say he's got ADHD or something so he has a label for his behaviour and we can all say it's ok and just let him get it out of his system....

Sponsored Links
Back