Convertible diesel

Sorry, when I said wheels, I meant the entire car.....it looks superb.
I have to say, the original BMW advert described them as a pure drivers car - and I have to agree, they are a cut above the rest.
Have lots of luck with it, and summer beckons!
John :)
Thanks John dearest car I've bought to date as I don't believe getting into debt for luxuries. Lucky find finding one with the I drive setup and within my price range. What miles are these engines good for John obviously with looking after her. My dads 5 series has 234000 on it still got the same swirl flaps the lot and still pulls like a train

Sponsored Links
Car Mechanics magazine is doing a feature on a project 1 series. Can't remember the details but I do remember the diff is prone to knocking out it's bearings.

I can't comment on the 1 series but I look after an S reg 5 series and it's a remarkable car and seems to be able to go on for ever.
BMW did up the diff oil spec a while back though and it's worth seeing that it has been done.
John :)

Sponsored Links
It's something to do with having ball races instead of taper rollers to cut down on friction and no doubt enhance the maker's fuel consumption figures. I'll try to find the article. What engine is yours?

Back