Corgi pinching all our business?

As stated in the link, apparently they did not offer or ever intended to offer a warranty scheme Mmmmm! something fishy here.

Also Baxi & Worcester have tried to pinch my customers even though the box on the warranty card was ticked to indicate the customer HAS already been offered a 5yr plan.

Legally can they do this? I don't know! Makes you woundeer what they think of us installers when they don't think twice about nicking our customers even when we fit their products. SCUM!

I alway's thought that you had to opt into something as opposed to having to tick a box to opt out , ? it is it generally ignored ?? boiler manu's have alway's ( most) done this , I sometime's beleive that they are confused as to who they think the customer's are ??
J&S do not supply a registration card with there reno boiler's , so they do not know were they are fitted !!
In my view one of the worst manu's i have dealt with are Biasi U.K in particular if you required a service visit ( down this way ) , the service agent (s) would go to extraordinary length's in order to run the installer down for what ever reason ( gain customers?) to which biasi uk turned a blind eye & a deaf ear to !!!

Sponsored Links
Nasmag,

If you were to read and inwardly digest what I wrote...

Anyway more worringly, some might not know that gas safe pass on if asked by the inland revenue details of the gas appliances you have installed and notified.

As you can see, I never said they pass on information with regard to every install, only if asked.

Make sure you read what people have written before spouting cr4p. :mad:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back