Corgi reg homer paperwork.

Sponsored Links
Are you all that desperate for work you have to think of reasons not to let the guy get on with it.
How many times have you been asked for liabilty . Me in approx 8 years never corgi card twice.

You lot have been arguing over cowboys and diyers doing you out of work.

And not a word about engineers doing homers with dirt cheep boilers maybe even hot of the press, probably pinching the tax and vat, which you and I get stung for every week.

Its your work they're doing, and you got no chance to price against them.

I see nothing wrong with a BG employee doing boiler installations at the weekend for his own customers as long as he has his own registration and liability insurance.

Nor do I think BG would win a Court case as preventing anyone holding their own registration would be an infringement of their civil liberties.

But all that depends on the work they are doing not in any way competing with BG.

The obvious expectation is that BG staff would be undercutting the prices quoted by BG and fitting boilers themselves for BG customers. That would be a justifyable sacking!

When I worked for the BBC we could work for anyone else unless it was an ITV company! Thats why Eugene had to resign from the BBC when he went on CH4's Big Brother. He is back with the BBC on contract now though!

Tony

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back