Coronavirus: Trump to halt US funding for World Health Organisation

One of the challenges the WHO has is that it is powerless. It relies on cooperation from nations to gather data and do anything. After Ebola they decided to take a more softly-softly approach.

Sponsored Links
Dunno, I was driving and only caught part of it. Some expert or another on the 8.00 BBC radio 2 news. Probably on iPlayer by now if you want to listen.
It was quote from the Trump administration o_O

Sponsored Links
Looks like you've cracked it.(y)

Translated - actually you're right Festive the minutes do indeed highlight your point.

Looks like you've cracked it.(y)
Gotcha. Your thread was a roundabout way of attacking a climate activist.:rolleyes:
Oh dear.. you dont' get me do you? Your simpleton logic see's me as a Trump fan and hater of climate activists.

Whereas Mottie and Bodd (who you disparagingly refer to each time with your immature comments) see my point clearly, need some help with those blinkers?

I face-palm multiple times each time Trump makes a speech feel better?

The guy is deflecting blame. End of.
If he was a better man, he'd wait til this was all over, then talk to WHO about this...

I face-palm multiple times each time Trump makes a speech feel better?
Just because you're smart enough to spot his bullshit, doesn't mean you can troll for attention without it being called out. Lets face it, the only reason to drop a Greta reference in is to get attention. Almost trump like really... :p

But I've already said too much. If you'd like to respond I'll leave it there.

Look again.

It says "voluntary contributions"

Bill Gates kindly donates far more.

Look again.

It says "voluntary contributions"

Bill Gates kindly donates far more.

And while it is good of him to do so , I would expect that he also has no personal debt, isn't running a deficit, and has little else to spend his fortune on. Unlike many governments.

Sponsored Links
Back