Coronavirus. Trump's got it.

Sponsored Links
Biden pulled their negative ad campaigns.

Trump campaign manager said they are going to keep running their negative ad campaigns against Biden.

"The Trump campaign just sent out a fundraising email with the subject line "Lyin' Obama." The email goes on to mock Joe Biden for being "asleep in his basement." The Biden campaign, meanwhile, has pulled all negative ads."

Dems as usual really want to lose this election.

Sponsored Links
They've moved veep Mike Pence to Trump National Golf Course so that he can resume presidential duties.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I understand Trump went to hospital last year for tests that were kept secret.

It possible that Trump has underlying health issues like type 2 diabetes that are worrying the doctors.

It's madness they are using an unproven, untested treatment on a president.

It possible that Trump has underlying health issues like type 2 diabetes that are worrying the doctors.

the trouble is no words spoken by anyone under trumps control mean anything at all
the truth and reality do not exist unless they come from many independent well informed sources cross checked to average out little differences

yes, it's sad that a nation is led by a persistent liar, who is known to be so dishonest that even when he claims to have a potentially fatal disease, nobody knows if it's true.

It's all part of the half hearted way they test things in the US. If he was in a UK hospital, wellz one of three or so in the North, then he'd be given the chance to take part in a clinical study to see if those treatments work.

At least then, for once, Trump would be of benefit to science and the human race.

Sponsored Links
Back