Couple on benefits...

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
... given cottage.

upload_2018-11-24_18-6-41.png

upload_2018-11-24_18-5-47.png

Sponsored Links
Prone to rising damp and potential flooding??

Probably difficult to Insure?

Oh - forgot to mention - one of them is an immigrant.

Didn't seem to have any difficulty getting into the country, and staying, even though not from the EU.

Sponsored Links
got a link to some evidence of this information?
Or are you just gossiping?

Oh - forgot to mention - one of them is an immigrant.
Depending on how far you go back, it could be said both are...

But can anyone tell us what form we have to fill in to get the taxpayer to renovate a private residence?

Another anti Royal thread :ROFLMAO:

There are plenty of people in the world with huge, undeserved privilege. So what, I say.

Personally, I prefer that to being republic and having a president.

There are plenty of people in the world with huge, undeserved privilege. So what, I say.
I guess that's the attitude that allows them to get away with it...

But hey, if you think of yourself as inferior by accident of birth then who are we to argue with you (y)

Another anti Royal thread :ROFLMAO:

Some of the richest people in the world, funded by some of the poorest.

Wouldn't be so bad as a figure head if they were self financing.

If you want to bow and scrape, doff your cap as they walk by, feel free.

Personally I would love them to visit my house, after they have paid the admission fee of course.

All civilisations fail when the disparities between rich and poor become too large. I'm not anti royal (that implies animosity towards individuals) but I am totally anti Monarchy.

I wonder if President Macron's sister is provided with a palace, limousines, and a generous stipend. Or his children, grandchildren, nieces and nephews. I wonder if France provides millions of Euros-worth of support, and hundreds of uniformed attendants, when his grand-daughter, nephew or niece marries. I wonder if his adult sons will be flown around the world at taxpayers' expense while gathering consultancy bribes, sorry, I mean fees.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-never-learn-past-4930620

I guess that's the attitude that allows them to get away with it

Of course having a moan up on a forum about the royals, stops em dead in their tracks :ROFLMAO:

But hey, if you think of yourself as inferior by accident of birth then who are we to argue with you

Being ambivalant towards the royals isnt an indication of being inferior.

However, those that spend their time moaning about the unfairness of the privileged rich, clearly have a chip on their shoulder. (y)

Some of the richest people in the world, funded by some of the poorest

Is that actually true?

Take the poorest in the UK, say those unfortunately on invalidity benefit. How much do they fund the royals.

Sponsored Links
Back