Covid cases Hospital Admissions & Deaths Rising - Should Masks Return?

Tell that to the rabid jabbers!

The only people acting like they are rabid are all these antivaxxers.
Covid is hardly in the news, but still they make videos about it, share their opinions, call others silly names etc.

Sponsored Links
I've just been to three countries...

No restrictions, no checks...
Great news. Pleased for you. You had to wait long enough didn't you? Were any of those 'countries' the one you couldn't emigrate to because of covid?

Too many ignorant people are too shallow/selfish etc to care as long as they are alright. People like that could not creless who they spread their germs to as you could tell they refused to wear a mask. I still wear one in crowed places but am dropping my guard but then kick myself as I am doing it for those around me and not myself.

The NHS has already effectively collapsed...
I had a very good service from them yesterday. Bad laceration to my hand but I was seen to and treated within 25 minutes. As good as any private hospital. (y)

Sponsored Links
Great news. Pleased for you. You had to wait long enough didn't you? Were any of those 'countries' the one you couldn't emigrate to because of covid?
Not long at all, but then I could have taken a holiday much earlier...

However wise people chose not to do so when the regulations were changing so rapidly, jabbed or unjabbed!

'Twas a couple of weeks of catching up with relatives :)

So you're all packed and ready to go for good then? That's great news. (y)

I had a very good service from them yesterday. Bad laceration to my hand but I was seen to and treated within 25 minutes. As good as any private hospital. (y)
That's A&E...

AKA pot luck...

Hardly a 'treatable disease' was it!

So you're all packed and ready to go for good then? That's great news. (y)
Same old, same old...

Don't forget the bit about you voting to prevent me doing so, won't you...

But hey, as you have said - you got what you wanted :LOL:

Shouldn't you be out picking crops for brexit by now?

Shouldn't you be out picking crops for brexit by now?
Got my own crops to worry about but thanks for your concern. (y)

How's the Ukrainian family situation coming along? You laid the thin end of the wedge of an excuse a while ago. Can you build on that yet? :whistle:

Keep your hands as washed as your brains have been for the last 2 years of your sad lives and you’ll be fine.

Are you suggesting that washing your hands doesn’t prevent you from catching or spreading viruses or bacteria?

The only people acting like they are rabid are all these antivaxxers.
Covid is hardly in the news, but still they make videos about it, share their opinions, call others silly names etc.

The loudest people I saw about Covid were anti-vaxxers … By Far.

The loudest people I saw about Covid were anti-vaxxers … By Far.

Yep. Never heard about people marching through the streets or rioting while shouting "Get vaccinated!"

59081586_401.jpg

and remember this loon? When antivaxxers vandalised and stole from an NHS testing centre. All rabbid idiots lapping up the lies from the far right conspiracy dicks.

NINTCHDBPICT000702509079.jpg

Got my own crops to worry about but thanks for your concern. (y)

How's the Ukrainian family situation coming along? You laid the thin end of the wedge of an excuse a while ago. Can you build on that yet? :whistle:
....oh, you've gone. Or gone blind. No problem, I'll catch up with you later.

The NHS has already effectively collapsed...
No it hasn't. I spent a good chunk of my day at hospital on Friday having a possible blood clot investigated, and again on Monday having confirmation following blood clotting treatment over the weekend. First class service, if a little slow.

Have you seen the massive rise in waiting lists for diagnosis and treatment of 'treatable diseases'?
Having just been through surgery I know first hand what some of the problems are, but the biggest issues I had were not with the hospital system - but with the GP system

It ain't any more pleasant dying of cancer than it is dying of any 'virus'!
My mother and both her sisters died of cancer when it was a lot less treatable (1970s). My brother and I have both had cancer and survived. So yes, my family have first hand knowledge of it.

Having just been turfed out of hospital early, and seen a surgical unit shut down through the ignorance of ONE stupid person who couldn't comprehend that their WILLFULLY IGNORANT behaviour by NOT self-isolating AS INSTRUCTED after their pre-op meant that they acquired this "insignificant virus" (in your warped view of the world) and tested positive on the day their arrived. That caused them to be isolated and the unit to be shut down for about 4 days whilst it was emptied out, they were transferred elsewhere and a full deep clean done. So ONE STUPID COVIDIOT MANAGED TO DELAY SOME 32 MAJOR SURGERIES - F*CKING BRILLIANT!

That's what the reports are now questioning, so your figure is pure speculation!
So why is it, clever clogs, that our COVID figures are so much worse than almost every other western democracy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back