Covid cases Hospital Admissions & Deaths Rising - Should Masks Return?

Sponsored Links
All hospitals, clinics, outpatients, EDs I visit are insisting on masks.
Nowt wrong with that. Doc's and nurses have been showing us their effectiveness since hospitals were invented.
The anti-vaxx Covid denying thickos will try and tell you different.:rolleyes:

Here's a photo of some bloody rabid mask wearing lazy NHS liars from the 50s - they've been spreading this fake news about masks being effective for more than 70 years already. When is it going to stop! Stop the sheeple!

4.jpg

Sponsored Links
Here's a photo of some bloody rabid mask wearing lazy NHS liars from the 50s - t

They must have photoshopped the image on a PC. They have been available since the early 1900's.Not sure what they did before that. They haven't shown the clothes peg needed to make them fit tightly around the nose either.

Not about masks, but how many covid threads do we want?
Mods please move it if you get the power wielding urge.

A review of lockdowns: https://theconversation.com/did-the...-176623?utm_source=pocket-newtab-global-en-GB.
Yes, they do "work" from a narrow perspective. Whether they were worth the trouble isn't adressed, but if them in power do see a need to reduce cases and deaths, the effectiveness of different measures may not be what you expected.

Should Deltacron, Pigma or some other dipthong turn out to look bad enough, big events being closed hard and early, it says, has most effect.

file-20220309-15-zfc5jt.PNG

I’ve got Covid at the mo, feel quite sh1t right now….I’m sure a cuppa will sort me out (y)

first time I’ve had it.

Sorry Notch, hope you feel better soon. I'm a renowned expert on covid and can confidently say you have greater than a 99.99% chance of survival.

(I won't gloat about you getting it after lecturing everyone about how effective the vaccines, masks and lockdowns are).

there is no such thing as "long flu"

Oh yes there is. Many people experience long lasting, even permanent, symptoms that occur after having had the flu, a cold or other viruses. The symptoms include fatigue, headache, confusion, aches and pains and sometimes more serious, life-threatening illnesses - just like the so-called "long covid". Exactly the same as long covid in fact.

Before being re-christened with the headline-grabbing title "long covid" it was know as post-viral fatigue or post-viral syndrome.

Covid is really nothing new. If covid hadn't been hyped up we'd have all caught it and thought... it's just a cold.

Forum Admin could create a COVID 19 forum and move everything COVID related over there.

Sponsored Links
Back