Covid - how long to test positive for?

Sponsored Links
I’m unvaccinated so if I’d had the jab I would probably have had worse symptoms and positive for lolonger
Or even worse, you might not be here to tell the tale. Well done for your wisdom in avoiding the vaccinations.

Or even worse, you might not be here to tell the tale. Well done for your wisdom in avoiding the vaccinations.

Even Bill Gates has said it doesn’t work and sold his shares.

The mind boggles at anyone still considering taking more vaccines

Sponsored Links
I tested positive for just over a week, mild symptoms etc.

Lucky you. Hope your luck continues to hold up.

I’m unvaccinated so if I’d had the jab I would probably have had worse symptoms and positive for longer

Maybe, but probably not. All you can do is keep on hoping. I prefer a more proactive approach, in trusting the science and the jabs to work for me. My approach seems to be well-founded, in that I have managed to avoid catching covid until now, and the result was to suffer a fairly mild bought of covid. It was in fact so mild, I did not at first thing to test for it - thanks to my having the jabs.

Over a million deaths in the US due to covid and lot attributed to red state reluctance to get vaccinated.

Who would have thought a harmless vaccine would cause so much fear amongst the poorly educated.
Because idiots repeat idiots

I tested positive and was quarantined in the respiratory ward mid December.

Mid January I tested positive with no symptoms and was quarantined in the Gastro ward.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back