Crazy conspiracy theories that turned out to be true.

Sponsored Links
How about some text to describe what it's about?

That could be a link to JonhD's bedcam for all we know.

havent read it all as it waffles on
you need to take the number off conspiracy theories there are then by nature some will be correct so is it 50 out off 100/1000/10000/1000000???

How about some text to describe what it's about?

That could be a link to JonhD's bedcam for all we know.
I thought the title would have sufficed, The clarification you require is this .......
The website link is to a page that lists 33 things that were thought to be conspiracy theories, but which in reality turned out to be completely true.
Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.

Let me assure you had it been a link to a bedside camera linked to JohnDeeeeeee it would have carried a warning of graphic and horrendous Images !

Sponsored Links
havent read it all as it waffles on
you need to take the number off conspiracy theories there are then by nature some will be correct so is it 50 out off 100/1000/10000/1000000???

My dear chap you're only a 7% er so you don't really count very much ! You're less than knowsnowt.
Perhaps if you read a little more of the waffling you might be able to increase your knowledge and move up the score table a but more.:rolleyes:

Not that I'm bothered if you move up or down. It just hives you a bit more creedance.

Woody an 11 % not bad, not great but not bad.

From the link in the OP:
skeptism is not the same as reinforcing the official storyline.
Correct, its about looking at the evidence, which is nearly always absent on conspiracy theory sites (eg. Infowars). Skepticism (or scepticism) is not about the official storyline, neither is it about trying to make the evidence fit a narrative, as conspiracy theorists do. If you can't put up the evidence, your conspiracy theory falls down, as it does repeatedly (eg. Moon landing hoax, MMR, 9/11 Truthers, ....)

Also, many of the ones in the link are not even conspiracies.

Of those that are (such as Watergate), show how unlikely conspiracies are to go unreported, as even a small number of people being involved leads to the whole thing being revealed.

Note: Infowars can't even spell. I'm no spelling genius myself and make mistakes, but I don't publish articles. We all have spell checkers these days, so there is even less excuse for them. Its skepticism (or scepticism in the UK).

Sponsored Links
Back