DALE FARM TRAVELLERS EVICTED

Sponsored Links
Not directly related to Dale Farm, but I am sure there is some inbred blood connection somewhere down the line

Benefit cheat gypsy

Anyway she was cheating £600 A WEEK - and ironically if she had claimed properly she would have got more!

So how many benefits is each traveller claiming - on top of their tax free tarmacing and lead robbing thievery?

Oh to live the Romany life

I feel it strange that people peruse unemployed people to be taking the wee, where in fact it's employed people that do take the wee...

There was a motor cross biker claiming he could not move, fail, a referee, fail, then the unemployed get a bad press. It's not the unemployed, it's the people in employment that take the mick.

If you claim this stuff. Sit on your arse, and do nothing. Don't go out and flounce it. Thus proving the fact. people on the dole are on the dole. people with jobs take the micky. Don't slag off the unemployed, slag off the workers, that abuse.

I feel it strange that people peruse unemployed people to be taking the wee, where in fact it's employed people that do take the wee...

There was a motor cross biker claiming he could not move,.

If he couldn't move, then what job was he holding at the time Micky? I can't think of one job where the first pre-requisite to employment is being unable to move. (unless he was employed as a human statue) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Do you not understand what a Moto X motorcyclist is? Get real!

Is a Moto X rider who cannot move like the Judo instructor who cannot walk?
A fish that has water tanks on its dorsal`s?
A snowflake in the Sudan ( Yes I know it has happened).

Rigth fuc it i`m off for a walk around the park.
Insomnia, a way of life for those awake at night :D

There was a motor cross biker claiming he could not move, fail,
Is there anybody conscious now who can explain what this means? :confused:

Supporting it with evidence would be even better.r

Think about it:

Whilst they are at Dale Farm they are not bothering you and I.
How do you know?

'Cos you would have said so.
Doesn't make it right whoever's living there nearby

I have a friend living backed onto dale farm and they can't sell their house even at a knock down price, they are fed up with them.

In our local newspapers you always see the same 5 women protesting their rights, so where are all the men and why are they hiding from the press?

They keep saying, will cost the taxpayer £18 millions to move them but surely not if they go quitely?!!

An absolutely disgusting decision. They should be able to stay.
i lived near travellers they lived there a month took council a week to clear up the filth and we had to pay for it ratepayers they are just parasites

There was a motor cross biker claiming he could not move, fail,
Is there anybody conscious now who can explain what this means? :confused:

Supporting it with evidence would be even better.r
I think that the mad mullah was trying to say that a Motorcross rider was claiming benefit even though he took part in races.

so he was an unemployed person claiming disabilty benefit?

it doesn't see to match micky's point "I feel it strange that people peruse unemployed people to be taking the wee, where in fact it's employed people that do take the wee... "

Is that right?

so he was an unemployed person claiming disabilty benefit?

it doesn't see to match micky's point "I feel it strange that people peruse unemployed people to be taking the wee, where in fact it's employed people that do take the wee... "

Is that right?
Of course it's not right, only dole bludgers would take that opinion :D

Well I ran it through Google Translate and came out with :
"It is puzzling that people making false benefit claims are actually holding down a job purple monkey dishwasher."

The point made is that people are on the dole because they DON'T want to be.

But when a dole cheat is exposed, they always have jobs, AND claim dole. So that's the opposite of what is being said.

So there are not people that 'choose' to be on the dole. Maybe a minority, that cause the attitudes that a lot of people have, especially on here.

But there is a lot more people that have been caught WORKING, that also claim dole. So you got the argument the wrong way round. And then those people seem even more stupid, because they do an extreme sport for money ie MotoX, referee, etc...when will people learn to read, and understand what people say, rather than, oh it's him posting again, best not read it, slag him off, the Daily Mail knows best, the paper the Sun is gospel.

So how they be called dole scumbags, if they are WORKING ??? Get a grip.

The point made is that people are on the dole because they DON'T want to be.

But when a dole cheat is exposed, they always have jobs, AND claim dole. So that's the opposite of what is being said.

So there are not people that 'choose' to be on the dole. Maybe a minority, that cause the attitudes that a lot of people have, especially on here.

But there is a lot more people that have been caught WORKING, that also claim dole. So you got the argument the wrong way round. And then those people seem even more stupid, because they do an extreme sport for money ie MotoX, referee, etc...when will people learn to read, and understand what people say, rather than, oh it's him posting again, best not read it, slag him off, the Daily Mail knows best, the paper the Sun is gospel.

So how they be called dole scumbags, if they are WORKING ??? Get a grip.
Yet more garbled dribble from you moody.
Post up your evidence.

Sponsored Links
Back