Dawn Butler exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
What are they actually victims of in this case?
Anyone being harassed by any one else is a victim. Anyone being treated inappropriately because of their physical attributes, e.g. racial profiling is a victim.
I rather suspect that if Dawn Butler and her companion had been stopped for a different physical characteristic, e.g. disabled, the numerous allegations and 'victim blaming' would not occur.

so to conclude ( because the whole discussion is farcical and a bit pathetic) if your’e black or there’s a possibility your’e black, there’s a black person in your car or one could be perceived to be black or slightly black from certain angles and in certain lighting , you have tinted windows and or drive a tacky bmw work as a civil servant or sports ‘personality’ and are black and frankly should know better, then you should be exempt from being stopped, questioned , or indeed even acknowledged by police and the law.
Frankly i’m fed up of hearing people apologising for the policing and law and order ,that the majority of white people embrace.

Sponsored Links
so to conclude ( because the whole discussion is farcical and a bit pathetic) if your’e black or there’s a possibility your’e black, there’s a black person in your car or one could be perceived to be black or slightly black from certain angles and in certain lighting , you have tinted windows and or drive a tacky bmw work as a civil servant or sports ‘personality’ and are black and frankly should know better, then you should be exempt from being stopped, questioned , or indeed even acknowledged by police and the law.
Frankly i’m fed up of hearing people apologising for the policing and law and order ,that the majority of white people embrace.
There we go, yet more systemic racism.
It's so systemic, that most people are unaware of their preconceived assumptions.

Before anyone suggests that most white people do embrace law and order, I am not disagreeing. But the statement alludes to the probability that BAME people do not embrace law and order, which is nonsensical and downright racist.

Anyone being harassed by any one else is a victim. Anyone being treated inappropriately because of their physical attributes, e.g. racial profiling is a victim.
I rather suspect that if Dawn Butler and her companion had been stopped for a different physical characteristic, e.g. disabled, the numerous allegations and 'victim blaming' would not occur.
How have they been harassed? They were just stopped by the police, asked a few questions, apologised to when the police realised that they have misentered the reg number and there was actually nothing suspicious about the car.

The only way race comes into it is because Dawn Butler is trying to make it about race.

There we go, yet more systemic racism.
It's so systemic, that most people are unaware of their preconceived assumptions.

Before anyone suggests that most white people do embrace law and order, I am not disagreeing. But the statement alludes to the probability that BAME people do not embrace law and order, which is nonsensical and downright racist.
because you say ?. your’e in the minority fella , trust me.
most people just want security, peace, safety law and order.

The only way race comes into it is because Dawn Butler is trying to make it about race.
Nonsense. It's a proven fact, from the data, that more BAME people are stopped and searched, disproportionately more, than white people.

And therein lies the problem...

Thank you for pointing it out.

Although I suspect you are oblivious to the significance of that statement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back