Dawn Butler exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few posters that continue to make me sick of this site.
then you are lucky it’s just this site your sick of.
I’m sick of black people, backed by the likes of you and your cronies telling me how wrong I am and how bad I am and how racist I am.
they and you need to set down your little recording devices and stop crying wolf.
life’s too short sunshine, you’ll wake up one day and realise all your bellyaching anti police anti law and order , everyone’s a racist because the black people told me and I believed them nonsense made the problem a whole lot worse.

Sponsored Links
You won't get it by creating distrust between the police and sections of the community.
I have a feeling that when benny mentions 'most people' he is referring to the members of the population with a certain skin colour...

Funnily enough, I reckon that most black people would also like "security, peace, safety law and order"

They just don't get to experience it as much as their 'white' fellow citizens, as they are harassed disproportionately by those who are supposed to guarantee said 'freedoms'!

I got stopped in the Brixton area a few weeks ago and the officers were polite from start to finish.
They explained that they proactively stop "expensive" cars from other areas and I have no problem with it, in fact, I would welcome a more international approach to police stops, without them having any reason to stop you.
In most part of the world and in the so loved Europe, police can stop anyone without any reason, and they don't have to answer your questions, but you must answer theirs.
I don't see anything wrong with this.
If you have nothing to hide, you'll be on your way in minutes.
I wish they did this in "nice" west London.

Sponsored Links
because you say ?. your’e in the minority fella , trust me.
most people just want security, peace, safety law and order.
And a society where you aren't defined by the colour of your skin.

I have to say Im not impressed by Dawn Butler, she hasn't helped at all, it gets people's backs up.

There has been racial profiling, however there is an argument to using it, but the police need to work with the BAME community.

I have a feeling that when benny mentions 'most people' he is referring to the members of the population with a certain skin colour...

Funnily enough, I reckon that most black people would also like "security, peace, safety law and order"

They just don't get to experience it as much as their 'white' fellow citizens, as they are harassed disproportionately by those who are supposed to guarantee said 'freedoms'!
idiots like you negatively bundle the words safety security law and order and harassment together in the same sentence.
therein lies a large portion of the problem

And a society where you aren't defined by the colour of your skin.

I have to say Im not impressed by Dawn Butler, she hasn't helped at all, it gets people's backs up.

There has been racial profiling, however there is an argument to using it, but the police need to work with the BAME community.
i am also defined by the colour of my skin , due to bame continually telling me i’m not one of them. from what I see on the ‘harassment’ example videos, I get treated with the same or less respect from police.
the over riding stark difference however is MY attititude towards the situation.

Nonsense. It's a proven fact, from the data, that more BAME people are stopped and searched, disproportionately more, than white people.
That doesn't mean they are stopped and searched because they're black, they're stopped and searched because there is a knife crime problem in the area in which they happen to live.

It's also a proven fact that knife, drug and gang crime is also more prevalent in certain areas of the country. Some of those areas happen to be areas with big BAME communities.

Stop and search is an excellent way of deterring people from carrying knives, but only if it is used. If there is a problem with certain types of crime in BAME areas, its inevitable that BAME people are going to get stopped more.

The reality is that of course the police will profile people. If you are dressed and act with an attitude like a gang member, expect to get stopped. If you don't want to get stopped, don't dress or act like a gang member.

If the police still stop and search when you don't fit the profile but you just happen to be of BAME origin, i 100% agree that that is not right.

But putting your head in the sand, ignoring the realities of the situation and hiding behind accusations of racism and discrimination won't reduce knife, gang or drug related crime. Just look at what happened when the police did that with the asian sex ring in Bradford.

You won't get it by creating distrust between the police and sections of the community.
No, you get it by building trust, not by emphasising the distrust which is exactly what Dawn Butler has done.

It was the perfect opportunity for her to do that, but she chose to grandstand to try and make a point. Disappointing.

Last edited:
The irony is that the people complaining most about stop and search are the people that the policy of stop and search is designed to protect.

idiots like you negatively bundle the words safety security law and order and harassment together in the same sentence.
therein lies a large portion of the problem
People with prejudices like yourself wish to sweep it under the carpet!

The biggest problem is that you and your ilk are too stupid to understand that the values you apparently cherish are constantly being undermined by those whom you appear to 'hero worship'!

The irony is that the people complaining most about stop and search are the people that the policy of stop and search is designed to protect.
Care to expand on that theory?

That doesn't mean they are stopped and searched because they're black, they're stopped and searched because there is a knife crime problem in the area in which they happen to live.

if that was true, there would not be a disproportionate number of non-white people being stopped. Obviously Lower is aware of this but chooses to ignore it.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...e-white-police-racism-new-study-a8583051.html

Ask mottie how many times he has been stopped on the working days when he travels twice through East London

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...search-police-black-coronavirus-a9610561.html

Ask him how this has affected his perception of the police.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back