Derbyshire Police Being Over Zealous. Again.

Sponsored Links
But how close to home do the rules say you have to exercise?
Do you need me to do everything for you?? What do YOU think stay at home means?You spend your life and energy trying to find loopholes be subversive and generally trying to aggrevate the system then twisting then looking for a fresh conspiracy .

What else do you think they might have been there for?
Is it a popular dogging site, or something?
If it is, don't tell Andy. ;)
Going by some of the images in the media and social sites, they could be a couple of carpet munchers.

Sponsored Links
Do you need me to do everything for you?? What do YOU think stay at home means?You spend your life and energy trying to find loopholes be subversive and generally trying to aggrevate the system then twisting then looking for a fresh conspiracy .
I think that's dead right. It really is very simple to understand and follow, unless you choose to make it difficult.

I'm all for the police fining anyone who is outside in a place where they don't need to be.

If I hear a police siren these days, I imagine they're rushing to an urgent incident where someone was called a n***er or to bust down someone's front door to check if they have a neighbour or two around for a cup of coffee. Because they sure as hell aren't interested in real crime like car crime or burglaries. Where are these legions of police coming from to intrude in every aspect of our daily lives like the Stasi? I thought they were short on numbers.

Lockdown enthusiasts - be careful what you wish for. You're encouraging the police state we now see. It's more about control than any virus.
True to form ReganAndCarter. He even manages to be racist in an innocuous thread.

Going by some of the images in the media and social sites, they could be a couple of carpet munchers.
True to form woody even manages to be homophobic in an innocuous thread.
upload_2021-1-9_16-40-42.png

You're not ReganAndCarter's brother by any chance are you? The one that's been feeding his racism frenzy with your imaginary anecdotes?
You two do come across as being like-minded.

I know the place and people regularly drive there from surrounding villages as somewhere to walk, or exercise, so it’s certainly local to them. And easier to maintain social distancing than an urban pavement. Transmission is far more of a problem in supermarkets where staff still don’t wear masks, or from joggers or cyclists who pass pedestrians close and at speed on footways. It would be relatively simple to change the law to allow police to issue fixed penalty notices if in their opinion the public had no reasonable grounds for being out. Those grounds should be spelt out in law not guidance.

Blup

They do seem to be very photogenic don't they !

I wonder if perhaps, this whole episode might not be a classic example of fake news?

Awww. Were you offended diddums?
You appear to enjoy making it your hobby to offend people. Just like your brother ReganAndCarter who probably soaks up your racist anecdotes to fuel his racism.
Words are singularly the most powerful force available to humanity. We can choose to use this force constructively with words of encouragement, or destructively using words of despair. Words have energy and power with the ability to help, to heal, to hinder, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate and to humble.”​
You and ReagnAndCarter frequently exploit words that have the power to breed hatred and create division.
I'm beginning to think that the two of you thrive on it.

Sponsored Links
Back