Derbyshire Police Being Over Zealous. Again.

AFAIK their local park was full of people so they chose an area a little further out - it's still local though.

But of course, as usual there is 1 rule for us and another for the plod themselves.

Sponsored Links
You appear to enjoy making it your hobby to offend people. Just like your brother ReganAndCarter who probably soaks up your racist anecdotes to fuel his racism.
Words are singularly the most powerful force available to humanity. We can choose to use this force constructively with words of encouragement, or destructively using words of despair. Words have energy and power with the ability to help, to heal, to hinder, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate and to humble.”​
You and ReagnAndCarter frequently exploit words that have the power to breed hatred and create division.
I'm beginning to think that the two of you thrive on it.
If only your skin was as thick as your head, you'd be less offended on behalf of others.

If only your skin was as thick as your head, you'd be less offended on behalf of others.
If only your brain matched your ability to be offensive.
But evidently your brain is lacking some desperately needed social conscience, you enjoy being offensive, and you are, at any and every opportunity, just like ReganAndCarter. Two peas in a pod.
You two thrive on sowing hatred and creating division.
You must have had a deprived childhood.

Sponsored Links
To me, it seems sensible to walk in an area with fewer potential sources of infection.

And yes, I too feel that the police concentrate on those crimes that are easily "detected". The COVID regulations allow the police to very quickly "detect" a crime, fine the offender without a lengthy wait for court proceedings to take place and mark up another "crime" in their books, all in record time so their figures look good.

The police only reviewed this case because a stink was kicked up over it. If they had paid and said nowt, noone would know any different. Certainly the police would not review the fine by themselves.

How many COVID fines are just quietly accepted and paid?

And yes, I too feel that the police concentrate on those crimes that are easily "detected".
The coppers are shot down no matter what they investigate,do etc....Of course....coppers in cars driving about tend to notice speeding etc...and in covid times people wandering about when asked to stay at home...

The COVID regulations allow the police to very quickly "detect" a crime, fine the offender without a lengthy wait for court proceedings to take place and mark up another "crime" in their books, all in record time so their figures look good.
Coppers do not drag people out onto a footpath,make them commit the offence then arrest them...The people commit the crime..coppers detect it...Which other laws you want the cops to ignore?????Spot of dereliction of duty make you happy?

Doesn't mean you have to hug and lick any strangers while you're there though, does it?
Unless you can't help yourself.
Which laws have you been reading?My covid ap is quite explicit about exercising..etc....Maybe you need a "Covid for dummies"" to go into licking advice.

Sponsored Links
Back