DIYnot xenephobes will be outraged.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can you imagine the colour of our foreigner hating gammons reading this. They will have to come up with a new moniker because 'gammon' just wont be ruddy enough.

Sponsored Links
Blimey some french scoundrel
Taking over

Wonder if he is going to issue
All the troops with a white
Flag just in case
:ROFLMAO:

He will need to
Be carefully monitored as well

Kept out of the sensitive
Info loop or he will pass it on to macron

Mind you it was rumoured in the past that X German SS member fought for the french foreign legion in Vietnam ???

Another non story, he is a temporary appointment, until a permanent replacement is found.

It's good that we have such reciprocal arrangements.

Sponsored Links
oh it’s under some agreement signed in 2010

Still as long as Noseall is excited about the caper all well and good

Maybe transam missed a part of the link

David Cameron, the then Prime Minister, and Nicolas Sarkozy, the then French president, signed the agreement at Downing Street committing both countries to security and military cooperation.

Given the changes in leadership they intend to go to war with each other now. The French Degaulists may gain some power soon if Macron finds he needs their support to fight off the left. Boris wont have any concern at all about breaking international agreements.

oh it’s under some agreement signed in 2010

Still as long as Noseall is excited about the caper all well and good
:) Wow you did read it.

Maybe transam missed a part of the link

David Cameron, the then Prime Minister, and Nicolas Sarkozy, the then French president, signed the agreement at Downing Street committing both countries to security and military cooperation.

Given the changes in leadership they intend to go to war with each other now. The French Degaulists may gain some power soon if Macron finds he needs their support to fight off the left. Boris wont have any concern at all about breaking international agreements.

:) Wow you did read it.

No I did not only the head line

Rarely interested in any link bunged up by most people and certainly
Nothing noseall puts up
I recall some hoo haa about some thing in the past about some agreement with the scoundrels before brexit

And googled it

Last edited:
Who would trust a general with a girls name.
Jean, i had an aunty called that.

Being a tit again.... no wonder all these eastern Europeans have decided to go home. The likes of Nostril and Blow JoB telling them that they are hated....

You just don't stop spouting your lies and spreading fears and tears.

I like the french and anyone that wants to be part of the British army is OK with me.

Blimey Noseall has not used his usual phrases

Scum
Liars
Hate
Hatred
:ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back