Votes: 17 85.0%
  • Yes they care

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
https://slate.com/technology/2020/02/prageru-first-amendment-youtube.html

So you use a right wing claptrap video to make your point. Bigot Bodd is Back.

As to Taleeb Starkes he has carved his niche on RW channels eager for a black voice.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BLM movement needs to focus on issues of economics and poverty rather than a narrow focus on race and police brutality.

You will have to tell me what Ive said thats Bigoted!

Ive got more Black voices that sit right of centre. Do you think Black voices don't count unless they agree with your narrative?

Sponsored Links
No-one will stand in your way if you wish to start campaigning for Nigeria.

If you think it needs doing, get on with it.

I worry about every incidence of suffering anywhere in the world; not just current suffering but suffering that has occurred at any time in history. Sometimes I cant sleep at night because of it.

Remember these are not my words.... I could never in a million years get my point heard so well.

We see none of this from our mainstream left media.

Because they want us to fight rather than realise we are all one race.

white people still saying racism doesnt exist
Where and who is white, more distraction clap trap.

The very pertinent point to that first video bodd posted was the response sure racism exists in many colours and cultures, but the main was sitting back and just blaming everyone else isn't the answer, there are so many more higher priority issues to resolve, if only life was that simple Notch.

The BLM movement has one fairly simple message:

American cops should not continue to kill American black people with impunity.

This is a message that some people dislike

For example, Trump has allied himself with the people who think that Uppity N*****s should know their place and not go around demanding justice and must be taught a lesson with increased violence.

People who dislike the simple message will try to find ways of diverting attention from it, or discrediting it.

What do we call such people?

People who dislike the simple message will try to find ways of diverting attention from it, or discrediting it.

What do we call such people?

I don't know John....What do you Call such a Black person who dislikes the message.?

Last edited by a moderator:
What is an "Uncle Tom?"

In this case, it is you that is attempting to divert attention from BLM's simple message, or to discredit it.

Are you black? Or are you a White person posting media you have harvested from some anti-BLM site?

What do we call people like you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back