• No they don't. care

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • Yes they care

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
No, I am curious why so many people in Brtain protested about what is/was happening in America, but seem completely uninterested in what is happening in Nigeria.

Hey, @Munroist

How are you getting on with your campaign to publicise Nigerian dissent?

I've been seeing it mentioned on the BBC and some newspapers. Is it mentioned on the ones you read?

Are you a person seeking to undermine the simple message

"American cops should not continue to kill American black people with impunity."

you look like it.

Sponsored Links
You are very welcome to start a campaign protesting that White people are being singled out for mistreatment, if you believe that to be the case. I will not attempt to stand in your way.

I am sure Munroist will be the first to agree that I have done nothing to undermine his Nigeria campaign.

Are you a person seeking to undermine the simple message

"American cops should not continue to kill American black people with impunity."

you look like it.

Another pointless question from JohnD, do you expect anyone to countenance such actions.

You are very welcome to start a campaign protesting that White people are being singled out for mistreatment, if you believe that to be the case. I will not attempt to stand in your way.
Do you think that white people are being killed "with impunity", or is it only blacks ? All whites killed by police in America are criminals, and no blacks are, is that what you are saying ?

Is Hatejob complaining that the NSPCC approves of cruelty to animals, because they campaign specifically for children?

Is he saying that the RSPCA approves of cruelty to children, because they campaign specifically for animals?

Is Hatejob an idiot posting nonsense again?

Hey, @Munroist

How are you getting on with your campaign to publicise Nigerian dissent?

I've been seeing it mentioned on the BBC and some newspapers. Is it mentioned on the ones you read?
What Campaign ? I am no more or no less interest in what is happening in either distant continent.

My original point was to question why those who were campaigning with such enthusiasm and ferocity about what is happening in America are not doing so regarding Nigeria ? After all what is happening in Nigeria is having a far greater affect on black lives but barely gets a shrug of the shoulders.

My original point was to question why those who were campaigning with such enthusiasm and ferocity about what is happening in America are not doing so regarding Nigeria ? After all what is happening in Nigeria is having a far greater affect on black lives but barely gets a shrug of the shoulders.

Selective bandwagon I suppose.

We are also one of the least racist countries in the world, others on here will lead you down a different perspective.

I thought BLM in the Uk was protesting about race issues here. At least, that is what they said they were protesting again.
In solidarity with an American does not mean only interested in those issues, or affiliated with American campaign groups.

From the Black Lives Matter UK website:

Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with either Black Live Matter USA nor the political arm of the Black Lives Matter Activist Coalitions UK associated and affiliated with USA.

We work and stand with the common people demanding equality and social justice, our basic human rights operating as a non-partisan, not a member of or connected with a group or political party, non-violence unifying arm of the Black Lives Matter Movement in Britain, United Kingdom.
Saying that all BLM protesters are racist, anti-white, anti-government, is just like saying all footballer supporters are like Tommy Robinson and are all hooligans and thugs.

There's more than one organisation so don't lump them all under the same umbrella.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back