Do we really need a soak away??

3m I believe is normal max for some boiled, others can go 5m
Location of boiler rarely an issue

Sponsored Links
If the boiler has a split inlet outlet for the flue, then I think it can go further than 5m.
:rolleyes:

Get another boiler installer in,maybe he does not want the job.Who knows but he has been on site and something is not quiet correct.

WB have a list of accredited installers in your area,failing that BG will quote.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
I'm afraid, as others have said, your installer is typical Whooshitter Botch box of plastic installer!! Huge amount of marketing & poor quality.

There's a large amount of 'course cowboys' in the gas industry & the poor unsuspecting British Public are lumbered with these chancers!

Did he or anyone mention a condensate neutraliser?? No, didn't think so!! Even the resident smart arze Google Warriors on here missed that one!!

Unless things have changed without me noticing, P, using a neutraliser does not alter the need for correct disposal. Unless you have found one that does not require regular top ups.

I'm afraid, as others have said, your installer is typical Whooshitter Botch box of plastic installer!! Huge amount of marketing & poor quality.

There's a large amount of 'course cowboys' in the gas industry & the poor unsuspecting British Public are lumbered with these chancers!

Did he or anyone mention a condensate neutraliser?? No, didn't think so!! Even the resident smart arze Google Warriors on here missed that one!!
might be just me , I have worked on condensate neutralizers in Italy, they are compulsory on systems over 37KW, never seen any recommendations or stipulation here in the UK , probably me not keeping up

Just like those crazy italians I suppose. It's good that the Germans don't act like that though; all hell would break loose.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back