Do we really need a soak away??

Sponsored Links
Wonderful country Italy & wonderful people. Without question, the Italians have contributed more to the Plumbing & Heating industry in the 20th & 21st century than any other country.
more than what some people think i expect

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
There are a few inline ones but never use them. Too much hassle trying to get the refills as each one is different apparently. Sentinel do one too. good for the old pipework sewers and environment though if condensate is drained to the waste.

https://www.sentinelprotects.com/uk...tral-heating-systems/sentinel-condensafe-plus
shopping

Anytime a soakaway is needed then for me it's in ground and filled with limestone chips, 25Kg bag of them out the back.

There are a few inline ones but never use them. Too much hassle trying to get the refills as each one is different apparently. Sentinel do one too. good for the old pipework sewers and environment though if condensate is drained to the waste.

https://www.sentinelprotects.com/uk...tral-heating-systems/sentinel-condensafe-plus
shopping

Anytime a soakaway is needed then for me it's in ground and filled with limestone chips, 25Kg bag of them out the back.

These are OK Rab, but at a right queer angle.
More queer than the resident Glam Rock band; Tony, Berny & the Fudge Packer 4!!

Talking about not knowing...

A somewhat old friend of mine called me at 0730 last week to say he had just woken up and did not know if it was morning or evening and needed to be at a dinner part by 8 pm !

A somewhat old friend of mine called me at 0730 last week to say he had just woken up and did not know if it was morning or evening and needed to be at a dinner part by 8 pm !
don't get what your saying or getting at ?:confused:

Yeah, sorry about that Tony. Things were a bit fuzzy after an allnighter on the Charlie & Buckie.
Just say no kids!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back