Do you believe that ESP exists? Do you believe that animals have ESP?

Sponsored Links
My dog has never reacted to dogs barking on TV.... Yet one night watching an Australian film a dog starts barking .... Lilly got up and really went mad barking. Edit
Never done this before .....
She's from Australia, we brought her to England.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Most things could probably be better described as super sensory perception. Though there are loads of stories of people who have a close relationship, twins quite often, having an alarm go off in their head if something perilous is happening to their other half. Though I have no idea if there's any science at all behind it.
These are examples of ESP - when you think of a friend out of the blue and the friend phones you suddenly

My dog has never reacted to dogs barking on TV.... Yet one night watching an Australian film a dog starts barking .... Lilly got up and really went mad barking. Edit
Never done this before .....She's from Australia, we brought her to England.
Has she still got the Australian accent Bodd?

Animals showing signs of distress before an earthquake is well established, though AFAIK nobody has an explanation.

I would guess they are more sensitive to the low vibrations and rumble. Humans are far too preoccupied to notice these warning signs.

I would guess they are more sensitive to the low vibrations and rumble. Humans are far too preoccupied to notice these warning signs.
That could be a plausible explanation and which could be similar to how when cows lie down it's a sign of rain to come possibly
You surely must have had situations where you've thought of someone and they just happened to phone or arrive unexpectedly - That's ESP I believe - the science of numbers and probability prove it I think

You surely must have had situations where you've thought of someone and they just happened to phone or arrive unexpectedly - That's ESP I believe - the science of numbers and probability prove it I think

Or possible telepathy. There have been three instance where I felt I had to contact someone when, and totally unknown to me, that person was very distressed and in need of help.

Or possible telepathy. There have been three instance where I felt I had to contact someone when, and totally unknown to me, that person was very distressed and in need of help.
I'm inclined to think that the telepathy is a form of ESP - to me your experiences most definitely were Telepathy or ESP

I once watched a police sniffer dog & handler being put through one their regular tests. The inspector hid a prepared cellophane wrapper, which had merely touched cannabis, up in the dash behind the steering column of a grotty old car.

We civilians don't get to ID the dogs signal, but I'm told it signalled before it entered the car, it did 2x sweeps of the interior & in the second it reached places I wouldn't think possible. The inspector asked us the origin of the car as the dog had signalled multiple times as well as the strong one under the dash. The car was a seized Vx Corsa . . . .

This isn't ESP, this is a sense of smell that we cannot possibly comprehend.

I once watched a police sniffer dog & handler being put through one their regular tests. The inspector hid a prepared cellophane wrapper, which had merely touched cannabis, up in the dash behind the steering column of a grotty old car. We civilians don't get to ID the dogs signal, but I'm told it signalled before it entered the car, it did 2x sweeps of the interior & in the second it reached places I wouldn't think possible. The inspector asked us the origin of the car as the dog had signalled multiple times as well as the strong one under the dash. The car was a seized Vx Corsa . . . .
This isn't ESP, this is a sense of smell that we cannot possibly comprehend.

It's very true how extraordinary some dogs sense of smell can be but that's a biological ability not ESP though

no, because you have erased from your mind the hundreds of occasions when you thought about this person, and they didn't phone you.

Or you weren't thinking about them, and they did.

Confirmation bias proves it.

Sponsored Links
Back