Does anyone know anything about watch batteries

Sponsored Links
A slight beef I have about my father. He inherited his father's gold omega watch, personally I didn't much care for it appearance wise. But I was sort of hoping to inherit it, not for it's value, scrap or otherwise, but it was sold for scrap. Bit miffed !

Sponsored Links
When my son found out what my wife had paid for my Omega, he said she must be mad. When I told him that he will inherit it when I die, he said “Well, that’s your funeral costs covered then!" I think he was joking.

Loads of cheap Rolexes and your other fancy brands on Facebook Marketplace......

Me neither. Not a big fan of sparkly adornment.
However if hairy chests do come back into fashion, I may be tempted to buy a medallion and remove the top three buttons on my shirt.

Eeew. I'm asking Theresa to have a specific clause in the Brexit terms to prevent this. cc to Arlene to be sure.

These batteries are available in packs of 10 or so at the likes of poundland and b&m etc.

Batteryforce and other online sellers sell these batteries, often a strip of 10 costs the same as buying a pack of 2 from Boots.

There is a reason why poundland can sell batteries so cheap :)

Cheapo batteries last a year in my Sekonda. And then you've still got 3 others in the pack to use. Bargain.

Sponsored Links
Back