Votes: 1 3.3%
  • The Uk is a racist country

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • The Uk is not a racist country

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Well, I beg to differ. 2 recent posts on racism. People on here have their views and aren't ever going to be changed!
Racism has been done to death on here, much like brexit! :)

This blew up after George was killed, it worried me that my young girls are growing up in a hate filled world.

I Discovered Candice Owens. What an intelligent beautiful young lady she is. I wish I could articulate myself like she can. I then discover a growing band of Black folk exist out there who oppose BLM and don't Martyr black criminals.

On a night out in Kings X I met a young Black electrician who all night mocked BLM. he was a funny man.
I have a customer who calls herself my Crazy African Momma who finds BLM all wrong.

Because of this I now think there is hope..... I agree With Morgan Freeman....... stop talking about it ..... stop making differences..... lets all be equal in every way. And one day Who Knows.

As long as there are folk on here who shout racism for everything that is not left then I suppose I will disappoint Mr Freeman.. But there is nothing more I want; than for us all to get on in this world...... I really mean it.

Last edited by a moderator:
it worried me that my young girls are growing up in a hate filled world

fuelled by populism sadly.

It purports to represent the people against the elite, but the tactics are to incite division and hatred.....the age old strategy of divide and conquer

fingers crossed it may be on the wane.

she is politically motivated, she is a right wing shill.

So are you...

If she was to the left would you have a problem..?.... Yet my last thread was about Black conservatives; you still harped on about white racism....

Can't answer with such a binary response. If there was just a single person in the UK jailed for a racist crime, then the answer would be YES - because it exists.
But if the question was "Is the UK a racist country?" I would answer no.

Can't answer with such a binary response. If there was just a single person in the UK jailed for a racist crime, then the answer would be YES - because it exists.
But if the question was "Is the UK a racist country?" I would answer no.

There you go...:idea:

Sponsored Links
Back