Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Is the UK a racist country

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • The Uk is a racist country

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • The Uk is not a racist country

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
Totally agree - that is why I said I don't necessarily blame the Black people for BLM - The left wing loons are much to blame for divisiveness that is being created in society, they are using black people to their own ends, they are doing a lot more harm than good.

Listen to Candice Owens this is exactly what she is saying

Sponsored Links
Wow! This racism (denial) obsession, yeesh. If you want to know if racism is a thing answer this question honestly: "In Britain today, if you had the choice of being black or white, what would you choose?" There you go.

Really? I cant believe your asking such a crap question......

Whats your answer to said question.?

Sponsored Links
I went for "*The Uk is not a racist country" and I think that is by and large is true, however I think BLM is doing its best to create divides where non exist, what a totally unpleasant and unnecessary movement. And I'm not even sure I blame black people (or is it people of black), the main protagonists are these white left wing loons who just seem to hate everything about the UK and are using BLM as a divisive tool to damage the UK, and then there is organisations like the BBC, do they have loony left leanings or is it some endless pathetic show of virtue signalling?

Sadly so true. Divide and conquer alot of people fooled by the rhetoric and mindset you can see it in most posts they have the mindset but no gain.

Personally i can't stand the whole reference to left wing right wing this also creates unnecessary divide, all colours want to end racism. We may have people with extreme views but i feel we are all closer than politicians and some movements lead you to believe.

Do you not understand what I posted? I can better explain if you like, even a child could get the gist.

I did a thread about Black folk who are against BLM and say the are not victims or oppressed. Denzil Washington and Morgan freeman being just two of them.
The notorious left on this Forum still chucked the right racist card.

Including you I believe........
Listen to the Black folk I say.​
My guess is you didn't even look at one Youtube clip I posted.

Do you only listen to Black folk if they run along side your Narrative.

I'd want to be white. Have you ever tried to get a decent job when you are not white? Any interviewers first task, before meeting any applicant is to sift through the surnames.
Omg did you know you can get aids from bicycling no its true!!! I also read Neil Kinnocks Grandparents were homosexual martians!! :eek:

You are king of trolls :LOL: can i use your lol emoji?

what a stupid and pathetic response
Too many people take his bait each time, he's on here to poke fun 99% of the time, noseall speak is just waffle posted to get attention. Classic example above, i could write a better AI bot routine in 20 lines it's so poor.

I'd want to be white. Have you ever tried to get a decent job when you are not white? Any interviewers first task, before meeting any applicant is to sift through the surnames.
spoken like a true black. How many interviews have you attended as a black man. stop pretending you know what your’e talking about . Just making a fool of yourself again.

What's yours? I'll help. It's either, "White"; or you are lying.

Im white thats just what I am.

Have you ever asked a black person that question.

I have a friend I met in Australia his family done everything they could to help us settle in Aus.
Still to this day we are all good friends His sons come and stay with me when they are over I met up the them in Israel. He called me only yesturday morning......
great life long friends.

He's white English his wife is Dark Yemeni/Israeli. Two of his grown up children are Dark skinned the middle one is as white as his Dad.

Next time Im round for dinner Ill ask them... given the choice what would you prefer to be White or Black.... It would go down a storm I'm sure.

Are you off your rocker.

spoken like a true black. How many interviews have you attended as a black man. stop pretending you know what your’e talking about . Just making a fool of yourself again.
He (noseall) spends too much time on daytime tv watching that poor lady oh what's her name that's right Oprah Winfrey :D She's had it really tough every day must be a battle for her, what to wear? What woke company's products shall i refuse today? ;) She's had it first hand that fight all her life against all odds. Miracle woman. (nothing to do with her undeniable talent shear hard work and determination to be the best in her class, and if that's why she's there then she deserves it.)

What's yours? I'll help. It's either, "White"; or you are lying.
Don't you mean White and racist surely (y)

Let me answer

In some situations for example it can be a hindrance to be 'white in appearance' as one cannot fully express one's opinion in racially sensitive situations where ive seen my clearly none white 'counterpart' wade through with conviction. So in those situations White is not preferable.(cough Priti cough Patel) Ive also witnessed teams be 'readjusted' due to the 'disproportional representation' of colour over talent in the team despite this representation disproportionally representing the proportional representation nationally! Which again i see as a negative because despite people being there for talent company policy dictates otherwise which means white people losing their jobs. But we must all be seen today as racially aware even if it means doing it for the wrong reasons.

Ultimately In a professional high achieving environment colour never matters, you will find all businesses care only about your ability first over your appearance. I would bet ALL my accumulated business knowledge on that. You ask anyone of that level vouch they would concur. Anyone that blames lack of success here i do believe needs to dig deeper.

Your turn Charlie Golf, lets hear it with total impartiality of course :D

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back