Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Is the UK a racist country

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • The Uk is a racist country

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • The Uk is not a racist country

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
Notch Believes there are white people who think Racism doesn't exist.

That Racism very much exists.

Notch however thinks white people are in denial that racism exists.
Your poll is still asking the wrong question. It does not, in any way, refute Notch's opinion.
If I said, "There are some people who believe men never landed on the moon."
You could not disprove my argument by asking some on here if they think men landed on the moon. You would probably get a 100% affirmative response.
But if you asked the correct question, "Do you doubt that there are some people who believe men never landed on the moon?" You would get a 100% negative response.
So if you want to pursue your own agenda, then do so without using Notch's opinion as a springboard, because your poll and his/her opinion are not connected.
However, if you want to disprove Notch's claim, you need to address your poll questions.

The 3 respondents who believes that racism does not exist, absolutely proves that Notch's opinion was correct, i.e. 3 out of 19 equates to 'some'.

Sponsored Links
Polls are flawed from the outset especially when you consider the RWR have multiple usernames and votes.

First experience of racism as a kid was walking across a disco and being shoved by blacks wondering why, apparently it was their side of the disco!?!

I went to a Disco called Club Exit in Buffalo NY state. Walking with my cousin and my mate we walked through the black side of the disco. Some white girl was having the crap kicked out of her by 2 Black girls. Me being me gets stuck in. I cradled the white girl protecting her face. (she had foot marks on face)
With my best Cockney Danny Dyer accent Im shouting " Sod off Leave it leave it"
I fairness I don't think I got any hits. The barrage stopped the young white girl thanked me. Cuddling me she then raised her finger and shouted over my shoulder "arsholes" We then went through it all again.

A fun night in Buffalo.

It's institutional, as I already said.
I never said that there isn't any other types of racism here, but I did say that in the main, it's white. The UK is a white country. I think we're going around in circles?

And around the world White folk are a minority. So most racism is from none white folk.

Sponsored Links
Your poll is still asking the wrong question. It does not, in any way, refute Notch's opinion.
If I said, "There are some people who believe men never landed on the moon."
You could not disprove my argument by asking some on here if they think men landed on the moon. You would probably get a 100% affirmative response.
But if you asked the correct question, "Do you doubt that there are some people who believe men never landed on the moon?" You would get a 100% negative response.
So if you want to pursue your own agenda, then do so without using Notch's opinion as a springboard, because your poll and his/her opinion are not connected.
However, if you want to disprove Notch's claim, you need to address your poll questions.

The 3 respondents who believes that racism does not exist, absolutely proves that Notch's opinion was correct, i.e. 3 out of 19 equates to 'some'.

And that is exactly my point. Your point should be who the hell are the 3 who voted Racism does not exist...

I voted the Top and bottom of the poll.

Precisely. It's like the members of the Masonic Lodge discussing what it's like to be a woman.

You don't have to be black to see Racism

Kick Racism out of football. I Just don't see it apart from the odd thick idiot in the stands.

When I used to go in the 70s 80s and 90s it was rife. Mad in fact; the difference is massive.

It exists I know yet I don't see it not as near as much as I used to.

You don't have to be black to see Racism

Kick Racism out of football. I Just don't see it apart from the odd thick idiot in the stands.

When I used to go in the 70s 80s and 90s it was rife. Mad in fact; the difference is massive.
Maybe it's just different now, more discreet, more disguised, more covert, more politic, more circumspect. Maybe some people have been 'made awake'?
Perhaps parents are more awake and teach their children better?
Or maybe your circumstances or attitudes have changed.

Lol.
You mean 'made aware' surely?

I went to a Disco called Club Exit in Buffalo NY state. Walking with my cousin and my mate we walked through the black side of the disco. Some white girl was having the crap kicked out of her by 2 Black girls. Me being me gets stuck in. I cradled the white girl protecting her face. (she had foot marks on face)
With my best Cockney Danny Dyer accent Im shouting " Sod off Leave it leave it"
I fairness I don't think I got any hits. The barrage stopped the young white girl thanked me. Cuddling me she then raised her finger and shouted over my shoulder "arsholes" We then went through it all again.

A fun night in Buffalo.
Gosh your plumbing business covers a wide area :ROFLMAO:

Gosh your plumbing business covers a wide area :ROFLMAO:

I was working from Burlington Ontario.
As a kid my lifetime ambition was to go to America. My first time to the US was a shopping trip, just like we would pop over to France for the day.

I was very proud of that fact...... Equally impressed with myself I once did London Paris New York in one day. Stopping for Coffee by the Arc de Triomphe.

Sponsored Links
Back