Does god exist?

Does God exist

• Yes

• No

• I don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sponsored Links
may all be total baloney but IMO it’s not a bad way of looking at things ( quite like her belief)
There are some real downsides to reincarnation. The idea that you're born into a higher caste because you inherently better than someone in a lower caste can lead to nasty side effects.

The worst is if you go all Mother Teresa on it and say that it's good for the lower caste people to suffer even more so they live better lives next time.

There's some really bad side effects of time travel too. part of me would love to go back in time and fix/prevent some of the things I did in my youth that I'm not proud / ashamed of. But then I'd have to look in my beat mates eyes and know he's be dead in less than 20 years, leaving a 2 year old son behind.

But then I'd have to look in my beat mates eyes and know he's be dead in less than 20 years, leaving a 2 year old son behind.

But you might be able to change the future of your best mate so that he could be on here arguing with everyone else.

Andy

Sponsored Links
But you might be able to change the future of your best mate so that he could be on here arguing with everyone else.

Andy

It's well known, that if it were possible to go back in time (It isn't), then the Butterfly effect could be catastrophic.

Great episode of the Simpsons showed this effect.

It's well known, that if it were possible to go back in time (It isn't), then the Butterfly effect could be catastrophic.

Great episode of the Simpsons showed this effect.

Unless by doing that you created a whole new universe that branched off this one. But yes, indeed, for instance you could say I'd love to go back to 1930. Kill Adolf Hitler prevent WW2 and the holocaust, but then you might find your grandparents never met and you cease to exist.

Unless by doing that you created a whole new universe that branched off this one. But yes, indeed, for instance you could say I'd love to go back to 1930. Kill Adolf Hitler prevent WW2 and the holocaust, but then you might find your grandparents never met and you cease to exist.

And there is the Paradox, if you ceased to exist, then you could not have gone back in time to kill Hitler, in the first place.

The God question has been settled.
Science has proved the existence if God.

Has it? Please elucidate.

I see my access to this thread has been replaced?
I've no idea why it was removed in the first place, I'm sure I hadn't even commented in this thread before my access was removed.
Maybe there is a God after all. Oops!
What have I said? :eek:

The question should be the deification of people like Bojo, Trump, Modi etc

Has it? Please elucidate.

Links to God please.
I see gasbanni is still looking for God.
Perhaps this question would be easier for him:
If God existed before man and woman, and existed for evermore before time, what ethnicity and gender is he?
Because I always see him portrayed as white male.

I guess that could be explained as artistic licence of a docudrama.
Funny how none of the usual crowd ever complained about that. :rolleyes:
Perhaps if God had been portrayed as a black female, all hell would have been let loose, 'scuse the pun.

Sponsored Links
Back