Does god exist?

Does God exist

• Yes

• No

• I don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sponsored Links
I dont think God exists

I have prayed on many occasions , well when ever I have bought a scratch card any way

promised to be a better human being

If I had a big win I would donate a sum to charity , even a ****ch charity

but my prayers have never been answered :cry::cry:

I dont think God exists

I have prayed on many occasions , well when ever I have bought a scratch card any way

promised to be a better human being

If I had a big win I would donate a sum to charity , even a ****ch charity

but my prayers have never been answered :cry::cry:

well a charity any way, *****ch charity may well be going OTT

Sponsored Links
I don't know, but surely God would?

And even if it was enough to believe it certainly doesn't mean worship is deserved.
would you concede that it's possible that no evidence would convince you? e.g. if god appeared in front of you you would still doubt it?

would you concede that it's possible that no evidence would convince you? e.g. if god appeared in front of you you would still doubt it?

Not at all, but surely an all knowing God would be able to convince me? Worshiping that God is different though, he/she/it is after all a genocide and slavery promoting narcissist which isn't for me.

If you believe in an omnipotent God, why would a benevolent God allow evil to exist?.
If he is not benevolent, what is he ?

If you believe you need a God to create the Earth/Universe, then you will need a creator of God, and a creator of God's creator, and so on ad infinitum.

Not at all, but surely an all knowing God would be able to convince me? Worshiping that God is different though, he/she/it is after all a genocide and slavery promoting narcissist which isn't for me.
but surely an all knowing God would be able to convince me?
yes.. but would he want to convince you?

worshipping the god is a different topic.. this topic is really just asking, is there a Creator?

Let's assume all religion is man made and BS for the purpose of this topic. Just because religion is BS doesn't mean there isn't a creator (aka god).

Sponsored Links
Back