• Is the UK a racist country

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • The Uk is a racist country

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • The Uk is not a racist country

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
Dunno if there is any one on here from a ethnic minority

They may well provide a better answer to any question of experience of racism?

Was a fella in the CC from an Iranian back ground but have not seen him in there for a good while

Very knowledgeable engineer imo.

Sponsored Links
You won't get an answer. Sod made claims on another thread about black inequality. When I asked her how they were treated unequally, she had no answer. Sod likes to jump on trendy bandwagons and feels the need to make what she has been told are the right noises without really understanding what the real picture is. She's not big on inconvenient facts and details and wanted me to go away, stop asking awkward questions and do research into her argument to try and prove her argument for her.

Sod is like many eager to please the crowd left-leaners. When you drill them on specifics, they go strangely and unusually quiet. Still, as long as she can appear nice and take the high ground -
I said go look it up yourself because racism experiences and incidents was too vast & varied to list on here - as well as you've never believed anything written on here before anyway (and fairly, why should you?!) She thought that it if you read it from reputable sources, you may finally get it.

Sorry that that was beyond your capabilities. My bad for thinking you had some smarts about you.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i’m an unfit parent too! its the trolls go to label when they run out of debate.
That's actually quite hillarious.
I remember debunking your untruths against vaccines the first time we talked about it, with links to health authorities (such as the NHS). You just shut down, didn't want to hear it and everything went silly. It's you who went on the trollish behaviour because you ran out of debate because you had no good reason not to vaccinate. Funny how you're never wrong on anything eh, but oh so defensive!!

Sponsored Links
That's actually quite hillarious.
I remember debunking your untruths against vaccines the first time we talked about it, with links to health authorities (such as the NHS). You just shut down, didn't want to hear it and everything went silly. It's you who went on the trollish behaviour because you ran out of debate.
You mistake me for someone who gives a monkeys about yours or anyone elses opinion. My instinct and common sense has served me well for nearly 50 years.
I can only hope it rubbed off on my children, and they don’t feel it necessary to swallow every ounce of drivel fed to them by some bint on an anti-social forum, who got force fed drivel by the establishment.

You mistake me for someone who gives a monkeys about yours or anyone elses opinion. My instinct and common sense has served me well for nearly 50 years.
I can only hope it rubbed off on my children, and they don’t feel it necessary to swallow every ounce of drivel fed to them by some bint on an anti-social forum, who got force fed drivel by the establishment.
And yet you bring up my comments at every single opportunity and go on the defensive. Funny way of showing you don't give a monkey's!

And yet you bring up my comments at every single opportunity and go on the defensive. Funny way of showing you don't give a monkey's!
you feel it necessary to have a dig that I ‘liked’ Regan’s post. grow up!

I vote between it does and uk is not a racist country, although its far more complex. There are many groups that are racist against others not necessarily white or black.

Racism exists but lets be absolutely clear anyone of any colour ethnicity or race can be racist.

I vote between it does and uk is not a racist country, although its far more complex. There are many groups that are racist against others not necessarily white or black.

Racism exists but lets be absolutely clear anyone of any colour ethnicity or race can be racist.

I do think racism is on the rise, or that more people are talking about it when they perhaps wouldn't have before and wanting it to stop.

Sponsored Links
Back