• Is the UK a racist country

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • The Uk is a racist country

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • The Uk is not a racist country

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
Sponsored Links
Yes it does, racism is world-over. In the UK, it's predominately racism by white people - stands to reason though as the UK is predominately white.
Oh dear sod i thought you were better than that..

Oh dear sod i thought you were better than that..
You experienced racism black on white as a kid? That's interesting. I saw otherwise.
But.. (presumably) playground taunting is one thing, institutional racism is quite another - that's been going on for a very long time in the UK.

Sponsored Links
How can you be better than pointing out fact
There's no fact what an idiotic statement, your post colonial white guilt is telling you that. Feeling ashamed of being white today Notch, so you should be, for the next 1000 years due to your ancestry of white privilege. Shame on you.

There's no fact what an idiotic statement, your post colonial white guilt is telling you that. Feeling ashamed of being white today Notch, so you should be, for the next 1000 years due to your ancestry of white privilege. Shame on you.
And yet you changed it from replying to my post normally before having a pop.

You experienced racism black on white as a kid? That's interesting. I saw otherwise.
But.. (presumably) playground taunting is one thing, institutional racism is quite another - that's been going on for a very long time in the UK.
First experience of racism as a kid was walking across a disco and being shoved by blacks wondering why, apparently it was their side of the disco!?! Yes someone had to explain it to me, maybe that's because i wasn't given the speech as a kid that we are not equal?. A friend of mine had a knife to his throat for guess what... his colour, no he was Asian too. (they were black).

So where's your findings come from sod what makes you believe racism stems from white in this country?

Last edited:
So where's your findings come from sod what makes you believe racism stems from white in this country?
It's institutional, as I already said.
I never said that there isn't any other types of racism here, but I did say that in the main, it's white. The UK is a white country. I think we're going around in circles?

It's institutional, as I already said.
I never said that there isn't any other types of racism here, but I did say that in the main, it's white. The UK is a white country. I think we're going around in circles?

Like saying most black asian x countres are institutionally racist against white and or other races what are you on about?

Like saying most black asian x countres are institutionally racist against white and or other races what are you on about?
Did I ever say that?
Go do some reading about the institutional racism in the UK. That's all I've been talking about.

I kicked into action last night. And thought of you.

I was watching Manchester United Vs Chelsea. Co presenters Patrice Evra (French Senegal) and Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank (Dutch Surinam) were having an heated debate after the game.

It was ever so funny; Evra was having a go at the way Chelsea approached the game. Jimmy Floyd defended Chelsea passionately. The Girl in the middle presenting the match just sat there opened mouth I think enjoying the rant at each other but a bit lost.
Jimmy always speaks with great a personality and a smile. This got on Eras goat and he brought up when Jimmy tackled him (Years back) and left him with 8 stitches. "I played on and and we still beat you" Evra boasted.
This was better entertainment than the match.

Anyway
My little 8 year old come and sat down and said "speak English Bros" (Brothers), as they ranted in the broad accents.
I then explained to her that they were speaking English and that one the men was French and one was Dutch.
I cant understand them she said. Nor could I at times but it was great entertainment.

Last edited by a moderator:
First experience of racism as a kid was walking across a disco and being shoved by blacks wondering why, apparently it was their side of the disco!?! Yes someone had to explain it to me, maybe that's because i wasn't given the speech as a kid that we are not equal?. A friend of mine had a knife to his throat for guess what... his colour, no he was Asian too. (they were black).

A commonly used logical fallacy.....find an example that suits your argument then conflate it to the wider context.

I call it the "Daliy Mail logical fallacy"

Happens all the time on here:

"Benefit scroungers"
"Immigrants are thieves, murderers, rapists"
"School voucher scheme is just spent in crack dens"

Yes, shame on me for pointing out facts, we know you don't like those.

By the way please don't bother with the childish ad hominem, try and debate like an adult.

Sponsored Links
Back