• Is the UK a racist country

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • The Uk is a racist country

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • The Uk is not a racist country

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
Poll has changed. you can vote twice

Still not right - Answering the 1st question "Not at all" conflicts with the 2nd answer "UK is not a racist country"
I agree the UK is not a racist country, but I also agree that there are racist elements within the UK, but are a small minority. Unfortunately it is this minority which make the headlines.

Sponsored Links
This blew up after George was killed, it worried me that my young girls are growing up in a hate filled world.

I Discovered Candice Owens. What an intelligent beautiful young lady she is. I wish I could articulate myself like she can. I then discover a growing band of Black folk exist out there who oppose BLM and don't Martyr black criminals.

On a night out in Kings X I met a young Black electrician who all night mocked BLM. he was a funny man.
I have a customer who calls herself my Crazy African Momma who finds BLM all wrong.

Because of this I now think there is hope..... I agree With Morgan Freeman....... stop talking about it ..... stop making differences..... lets all be equal in every way. And one day Who Knows.

As long as there are folk on here who shout racism for everything that is not left then I suppose I will disappoint Mr Freeman.. But there is nothing more I want; than for us all to get on in this world...... I really mean it.
George is the catalyst for change imo. While I agree, perhaps the labelling of everything racist when it's not has to stop and I think it will, eventually. I think that this will all calm down and hopefully real change will happen, often things get worse before they get better than before.

There is undeniable racism in this country and I actually think it's getting worse.. has done since brexit and weirdly, as a backlash against BLM etc, certainly on social media. I know people on a personal level who do experience a lot of racism, they're not hysterical people overreacting - they are smart, intelligent people who simply have had enough of it. And so they should.

If you're worried about your children, then teach them the right thing, teach them not to be racist, not even one little bit. Dispel all the myths and stereotypes too. It's the children who will bring about change in attitude, as well as old duffers with out of date views dying off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
There is undeniable racism in this country and I actually think it's getting worse.. has done since brexit and weirdly, as a backlash against BLM etc, certainly on social media. I know people on a personal level who do experience a lot of racism, they're not hysterical people overreacting - they are smart, intelligent people who simply have had enough of it. And so they should.
Can I ask in what way they have experienced racism. Im not being comfrontational
Id like to know..

If you're worried about your children, then teach them the right thing, teach them not to be racist, not even one little bit. Dispel all the myths and stereotypes too. It's the children who will bring about change in attitude, as well as old duffers with out of date views dying off.

I do teach them the right thing as in life. They have friends who's parents are from different backgrounds. I don't think I need to have a conversation about colour or religion. I'll just let them get on with it. Theres no good in teaching your children to be bitter and twisted.

If they come home one day with a Jafaican accent Ill be having words with them. The same as I have about the fake tacky (only way) Essex accent or if they come home speaking Danny Dyer Cockney.

If when older they come home with a young black lad; I won't have a problem as long as he's a good genuine young man. Same as any white lad Ill have an opinion on how they conduct themselves.

If However they come home with a young religious Muslim lad I will have a problem.

Notch Believes there are white people who think Racism doesn't exist.

One vote each please, lets see if Notch is right.
Notch was correct. There are white people who think racism is all in the minds of the affected.

What have you learned from your poll bodd, with the long blue line at the top?

Last edited:
Notch was correct. There are white people who thing racism is all in the minds of the affected.

What have you learned from your poll bodd, with the long blue line at the top?

That Racism very much exists.
What do you read from it?

I learned very little.

The poll just corroborated what I already knew, in that racism and liars are ever present in the UK.

And what most people knew. Notch however thinks white people are in denial that racism exists.

The big question is who's the 2

some blacks are racist and some whites are racist.
However the op seems to fail to acknowledge the existence of the problem from both sides of the fence.

I learned very little.

The poll just corroborated what I already knew, in that racism and liars are ever present in the UK.
yes quite. you are racist and a liar .
you called meghan markle a darkie and denied it.
nicely done.

Sponsored Links
Back