Drayton Wiser Smart thermostat Valiant Ecotec Pro Combi Boiler fitting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
please do not duplicate your posts
Hi All,
I am looking to fit Drayton Wiser thermostat with my combi boiler. Because Controller is on the Combi boiler. I have only a temperature controller where i can set the temperature for the house.
I have clicked some images after opening my combi boiler. Things which i learning that i need to connect Live L Neutral & earth E, I am thinking not to change anything on the boiler. I will connect 3 & 4 from the Boiler to the Smart hub plate. Can anyone suggest me on the same?
WhatsApp Image 2021-01-12 at 17.42.51.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-01-12 at 17.42.51 (1).jpeg
Drayton Backplate.JPG

Sponsored Links
Hi gents, Can you show some example from the connection because diagram looks more theoretical. I am bad at reading things.
I understand Live L Neutral N and earth going to 1 and i am confused what will happen to wire coming out of 3 & 4 on the Drayton wiser backplate.
We are Valiant EcoTec pro Combi boiler and has all the controls on the Boiler. We have a temperature controller down the hall. So we haven't got any controller on the wall.

View attachment 218233

View attachment 218235

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking to install Drayton wiser Smart thermostat on my Valiant Eco Tec Pro 28 Combi boiler. All the controls are on boiler. It has no separate channel programmer and i only have a Room thermostat. How to change connect this on the back plate of Drayton wiser hub. I am looking for some suggestion as i am bad at reading diagrams. What to do with Room thermostat connections.

View attachment 218252

View attachment 218253

View attachment 218254

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Admin Please delete my duplicate post. Repeated post are by mistake. I am looking for help and sort my issue.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back