Dual personalities

Oh I have no doubt that you work harder than anyone else, so I can see how that would leave no time for to do anything more than blurt unsubtle and unsubstantiated accusations.

Sponsored Links
softus you know as well as most its simple to bring for 5 -6-7 ids in here at any one time and start a converation talking to your self like how dual personalities subject started,why dont you admit it rather than beat around the bush with a load o garble?

Sponsored Links
fastneattrowel said:
Softus said:
fastneattrowel said:
I can prove it you want ?
Go for it.
maybe the weekend softus,l will start a subject and reply with 5 new ids, all supporting me :)
I'm baffled by your utter nonsense - what exactly is it that you're attempting to prove?

Softus said:
fastneattrowel said:
Softus said:
fastneattrowel said:
I can prove it you want ?
Go for it.
maybe the weekend softus,l will start a subject and reply with 5 new ids, all supporting me :)
I'm baffled by your utter nonsense - what exactly is it that you're attempting to prove?
Iam proving to you that you can have as many ids on this site as you want,I used 3 ids on aol browser ,get my drift? softus iam gonna lay down for a bit get me head together for the big 2000 engineering bricks tommorow and a early finish , have a good evening

fastneattrowel said:
Iam proving to you that you can have as many ids on this site as you want
I expect that nobody would ever have disputed that. Is that really all you've been driving at all this time? For example, when you wrote this:

fastneattrowel said:
softus has many ids,hes the king of dual personalities and often has a good old diy conversation with his other ids :)
:rolleyes:

I used 3 ids on aol browser ,get my drift?
Actually, no. I don't. I can safely say that this, of all the drifts that I've struggled to get, represents the pinnacle of ungettable drifts.

softus iam gonna lay down for a bit get me head together for the big 2000 engineering bricks tommorow and a early finish , have a good evening
Good luck with that. I look forward to your stunning revelation. Perhaps you'll set about proving that you can connect to the Internet from than one computer, or send an Email to more than one recipient. :cool:

Ok I'll go first an reveal that "Bill Stickers" is not my only ID on DIYnot :LOL: (I'm also Mr. T)

An unrelated forum I use has a section in the members profile which lists all previous display name ID’s & date of change; it doesn’t (seem to) allow multiple ID’s though but I’m sure there is a way around it for the determined.

Can’t see the point really except for a bit of forum baiting or to wind up the unsuspecting; at least it’s a harmless way of getting your ‘jollies’ I suppose!

Sponsored Links
Back