Education

Sponsored Links
Is there any chance that there might also be classes (also evening classes for the adults concerned) educating the children about the irrelevance and absurdity of the views held by the protesters.

Not a chance, there's this weird thing called multiculturalism that means we have to accept all foreign opinions, beliefs and religions even if they contradict our own, some people call it "coming here and taking the pi$$".

All approved and allowed by parliament, as far as they're concerned - Birds of a feather do not flock together, and when in Rome - do what you like.

Sponsored Links
I am not bothered about them contradicting 'our own'.

I want them all exposed as nonsense and any influence discounted.

I do know why it won't happen.

As an aside, why do all the people who do believe in god not convert to mormonism? After all, god sent his messenger to Joseph Smith a lot more recently than Jesus and Mohammed so it must surely be an update, mustn't it?

Edit - just noticed a disgraceful spelling mistake.

Last edited:
As an aside, why do all the people who do believe in god not convert to mormonism?

I live just round the corner from 1 of 2 mormon temples in the UK. The church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints.

And with Saint hill manor, scientologists just up the road, Im spolit for choice.

Sponsored Links
Back