Euros - England vs Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I imagine they were still in mourning over the France Switzerland game.
I don't watch football.
I think the game is fine, it's the silly actors pretending to fall over any time anyone comes near them that I find objectionable.

Sponsored Links
I think the game is fine, it's the silly actors pretending to fall over any time anyone comes near them that I find objectionable.
That's why Rugby is a far better game!

And the booing of the German anthem and Players yesterday was disgraceful.

I wonder if there has been any

shifty caper going on in the Euros

The world champions France lose to the Swiss :confused::confused:

yes exactly ;)

So I told all the naysayers England would win. They are going to win it. A nice run to the final and whoever they face will be tired.

All teams from the group of death fell at the first knockout stage. One the back of a compressed season those players who are fresh l have a bigger impact.

So I told all the naysayers England would win. They are going to win it. A nice run to the final and whoever they face will be tired.

All teams from the group of death fell at the first knockout stage. One the back of a compressed season those players who are fresh l have a bigger impact.

have you got a bet on?

I booked a couple of tables in a local restaurant on the 11th at 5:00 for 11 of us to celebrate Mrs Motties birthday. Looks like we'll have to eat and dash!

Brexit completely justified by last night's result | The Daily Mash

Brexit completely justified by last night's result
30th June 2021

A BREXITER hopes to hear no more foolishness about the wisdom of leaving the EU after last night’s England game.

For Wayne Hayes of Peterborough every English goal in this first proud, independent, sovereign Euros has been another nail in the Remain case’s coffin, if you look at the facts.

He said: “1966. We weren’t in the Common Market. We won the World Cup.

“1968. Our resolve was weakening and we lose shabbily to Beckenbauer. 1970, they knock us out of the World Cup. 1973 we join the Common Market and never win again.

“2021, we’re out of the federal European superstate and breathing free, and we bloody marmalise them. Now you’re not claiming that’s coincidence.

“All those losses. All those years. It could have come home on schedule in ’96. We’d have had the confidence after winning the shoot-out and the Cup in ’90. Everything the Germans have ever won was rightfully ours all along.

“From now on, anyone who says anything bad about Brexit is saying they want England to lose. And I’m not having that.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back