Expanded ULEZ

Another conspiracy theorist. That's all we need.

How can racism be a survival policy?
If it creates conflict, there can only be the continuation of the strongest. And there will have been tremendous damage and destruction along the way. That;s not a survival mechanism, that's a domination mechanism.
Domination does not equate with survival.

Well ... how do you explain that all the nations are filled with their own people?
Just lucky ?!!!
Surely that means that racism is the policy that all nations have chosen and that has worked throughout all recorded history and is likewise chosen by all animals on the surface of the planet.
Therefore it is the correct choice, and anybody that doesn't chose it will .... cease to be.
I suppose you can just see it as like an extension of your family. You prefer your family to other people ... you treat other people less than your family and nobody is allowed in your house except them.
Same kind of things.

Sponsored Links
Well ... how do you explain that all the nations are filled with their own people?
Just lucky ?!!!
Surely that means that racism is the policy that all nations have chosen and that has worked throughout all recorded history and is likewise chosen by all animals on the surface of the planet.
Therefore it is the correct choice, and anybody that doesn't chose it will .... cease to be.
I suppose you can just see it as like an extension of your family. You prefer your family to other people ... you treat other people less than your family and nobody is allowed in your house except them.
Same kind of things.
A conspiracy theorist and a gant prodigy. :rolleyes:

And that's the usual tyrekickers response and why threads go down the usual pointless point of engaging with.
rideforever is an obvious conspiracy theorist. There's no point engaging with such nutters. They'll never accept that it's not all one great big conspiracy.
And he puts words together just like you do.
Here's an example of his/her gibberish:
Just lucky ?!!!
He/she must think that the countries have existed since time began, and gathered all the people of that nationality together. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If you want to engage with him/her, go right ahead.
I'll read (and laugh outloud) at the gibberish posts.

Sponsored Links
It's no smear to state that Italians, like any other nationality are capable of being racist. It only needs one Italian to be a proven racist to make my statement true, and Johnny2007 has provided that one item.

It's no smear to state that Italians have elected a neo fascist PM, it's an historical fact. It's not the first time that Italians have elected a racist leader. That's another historical fact.

So historical facts and mathmatical proofs cannot be racist. They are facts. You can't call an historical fact, nor a mathmatical proof, racist because you don't like it
You're talking shyte as usual.
Where did you get the idea that Meloni is a neo-fascist and racist?
There have been more immigrants arriving at Lampedusa from Africa during her government than any other time.
Is she kicking them out?
No, she's feeding, housing and clothing them.
The EU is not interested in taking any, although they have made lots of promises.
So how racist is she?
She has the duty to protect the borders and the power to do so.
She's not doing it because she's racist???
The only racist bigot here it's you and nobody else.
It's like hearing a thief preaching against theft and a murderer preach against violence.
You've hit the bottom himmy.

You're talking shyte as usual.
Where did you get the idea that Meloni is a neo-fascist and racist?
You're in denial.
You are trying to deny the blatantly obvious.

How much proof do you need?

There have been more immigrants arriving at Lampedusa from Africa during her government than any other time.
Is she kicking them out?
No, she's feeding, housing and clothing them.
Because she is obliged to, for two obvious reasons.
1. It's a legal requirement under the UN.
2. If she does not treat them humanely, she can kiss googbye to any suppoprt or assistance from the EU.

She is behaving in a way that she feels obliged to for further reasons down the road.
She's giving her long-time ambitions priority over her racist beliefs.
Don't forget, she's an anti-EU by nature, she has little interest in the EU, but she'll take whatever they offer.

You're in denial.
Usual boll@x from the usual (toilet) papers.
Because she is obliged to, for two obvious reasons.
1. It's a legal requirement under the UN.
2. If she does not treat them humanely, she can kiss googbye to any suppoprt or assistance from the EU.

She is behaving in a way that she feels obliged to for further reasons down the road.
She's giving her long-time ambitions priority over her racist beliefs.
Don't forget, she's an anti-EU by nature, she has little interest in the EU, but she'll take whatever they offer.
So she's against the EU but trying to please them???
Controlling borders is within her duties and rights.
She could have the navy patrolling the boarder of italian waters and prevent entry to the people traffickers (your friends).
But she's not doing that because she's racist. (?!?!?!)
Your reasoning is absolutely perfect.
Totally flawless.
WTF!
Never encountered someone so thick like you, you've raised the bar to an unreachable level and should be proud.
Well done.

Let's play "Guess the thread topic from the last few posts...."

I think the mods need to go through this thread, give it a clean up and take away the privileges of those that keep trying to take it off-topic. ULEZ is an ongoing topic and to lock the thread would just be giving in to those 'new' members that appear to sign up to a DIY forum just to make off-topic political posts and generally spoil threads. I can only guess who they are because I can’t see their posts so they will be on my ignore list but I have a bloody good idea who they may be.

He/she must think that the countries have existed since time began, and gathered all the people of that nationality together.

Well Japan is full of Japanese isn't it ? So therefore they put pressure to keep it that way. Just like you got a front door.
That's normal. Everybody does that.
The idea that anyone is invited is total BS .... so you can call it the R word if you like or any word you like.
My point is that "R"ism ... is what everybody does, personally and nationally, and always has done.
Same with tribes of lions.
They stick to their own, any intruders get eaten.

Anybody who teaches you it's wrong is simply digging your grave for you, because somebody is going to live on this island and if its not those people who been here for thousand years .... then the new "very nice and friendly" visitors are happy to take everything your people made.
And party on your graves.
Thats my point.

Sponsored Links
Back