Face mask information.

I think this is the first time anybody has called me virtuous!

Sponsored Links
Conservative Party members have been cutting up their membership cards in protest at Boris Johnson’s move to make face masks mandatory in shops in England.

97d4b1cea648fb960cd0f25ee59bf132

The hashtag #NoMasks and the word “muzzles” were both trending on Twitter on Tuesday morning, while several people posted pictures of chopped-up cards or cancelled registrations.

Many said the order – which will come into effect from July 24 and carries a maximum fine of £100 for non-compliance – is incompatible with the party’s libertarian values.

How many of you will be kow towing to the latest scare mongering and wearing masks?
Always remember... No one can force you to wear a mask.
And no one can tell you what to wear.

Sponsored Links
With masks now compulsory, and not easy to get hold of decent ones cheaply we could repurpose household items to make our own,You can actually make face masks from bras but you should only use the left cup or else you could look like a right tit.:)

How many of you will be kow towing to the latest scare mongering and wearing masks?
Always remember... No one can force you to wear a mask.
And no one can tell you what to wear.

Quite right but on the other hand, nobody has a God given right to enter a shop either if the owner doesn’t want you to.

If people abide by this sign

CE4A2AF7-DCFC-4987-A89E-99B99EDD8388.jpeg

Why wouldn’t they abide by a 'masks must be worn' sign? If they don’t like it, they are free to go elsewhere. That’s going to be the rules when I reopen in September. In fact, I have this actual sign in my workshop already and I often refer any dissidents to it!

4B940355-3251-4263-B348-0F873BCEE85F.jpeg

The customer is always right mottie.
:mrgreen:
Remember that one?

An infected person ( maybe not showing any symptoms ) could infect others, those other people have the right to be protected from being infected.

An infected person ( maybe not showing any symptoms ) could infect others, those other people have the right to be protected from being infected.

Thats been happening for hundreds of years and no one gives a toss.
Changing now because we have a scare mongering media circus is no reason to change. IMO

The present situation has an intensity and hazard level that has not been happening for hundreds of years

Round my way one person has died. Who was in a care home.
Seems quite a low intensity and hazard.

But they can tell you to cluck off outta their shop

Their job is to sell goods.
Not chuck the customers out. Just because a scare mongering media says so.
The majority of people I see walking into shops walk straight past the sanitiser station.

Are they going to be chucked out or fined for failing to comply with that?
Nope.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back