Face mask information.

You don't need to lecture me on masks boyo.
I wear them all the time dealing with asbestos.
Something that is really dangerous.
Ooh, I got a 'boyo'! Fabtastic.
Then good, you can wear your mask, you don't even need to buy extra. Problem solved!

Sponsored Links
You've no idea.
That's something else entirely and doesn't mean they have to let you in. There is no legal requirement to allow you into their shop or to serve you.

Its a public place.
Simples.

Sponsored Links
So tell me Ryler.
A chap gets caught shoplifting from your store. Are you in any obligation to allow him back in again, just because you think it's a public place?
Or a chap comes into your store and is really abusive to you, your staff and other customers, making people leave without buying anything. Are you in any obligation to allow them back inside just because you think it's a public place?
Or a chap comes in, pees all over your floor, do you have to let him back in?

Nope is the answer. It's private property, it's your shop. Up to you who you wish to allow in.

Better bring in the new rules tomorrow (not to mention March) and not wait for ten days - for some unfathomable reason - now that covid is on the wane.

Some people and the BMA disagree about the effectiveness of masks.
https://www.bmj.com/content/369/bmj.m1435/rr-40

What we have now right across the political spectrum and the scientific world (at least here in the uk) is a bunch of cowardly shysters who cannot bear the thought of being hauled over the coals over a decision they made, so they take the easy route out.
And the buck passes on down the line.

It's possible that Ryler is as stupid as he seems, but I'll be charitable and presume that he is just a troll.

Just ordered one
upload_2020-7-14_13-35-31-jpeg.198965
Liar

Kids and some people with certain disabilities or medical conditions will be exempt.

You don't need to lecture me on masks boyo.
I wear them all the time dealing with asbestos.
Something that is really dangerous.

I'd hope you're wearing the appropriate respirator...that will provide protection several orders of magnitude greater than a mask.
The majority of our politicians/press are far too stupid to distinguish the considerable difference between the two.
A mask is primarily to protect others around you from you as a carrier spreading the virus, a respirator protects the wearer against ingress of the virus.

As for that report from the doctors...they need to get out more, social distancing has all but failed, compulsory masks may however keep the public on alert.

Round my way one person has died. Who was in a care home.

Then you and the people living round your ways have been lucky......so far....

You are wrong about shops being public places, they are NOT public, they are private property and the staff can refuse entry to anyone they do not want in the shop.

Sponsored Links
Back