Face mask information.

Their job is to sell goods.
Not chuck the customers out.

Nobody pays them to do that.

Their job is to run a successful business as they see fit.

Having bad-tempered, foul-mouthed Norn drunks wandering around the shop coughing and spitting will put customers off and upset staff.

If they don't feel like it, they are under no obligation to let you in or to sell to you.

Sponsored Links
Having bad-tempered, foul-mouthed Norn drunks wandering around the shop coughing and spitting will put customers off and upset staff.

Where do you find these norn drunks?
Up your way?

if they don't let you in, you're not a customer.

they are under no obligation to let you in.

Sponsored Links
they are under no obligation to let you in.

Its not a night club with bouncers at the door.
Its where people buy food for survival. As in the case of a supermarket.
People are under no obligation to wear masks.
Just as they are under no obligation to sanitize their hands.

Try stopping me boyo.
Most, if not all shops are private property. They have no obligation to allow you in, just like you've no obligation to allow anyone into your house who wishes to go in.

Not when their doors are open.
Ryler, why is pretty much everything you spout nonsense? It's got nothing to do with doors open and you know it.
Its a public place.
No it's not.

Meanwhile, while you stomp your feet for having to wear a mask for a short while, read this. I hope it hits home what a spoiled creature you're sounding like.

upload_2020-7-14_21-43-2.png

Meanwhile, while you stomp your feet for having to wear a mask for a short while, read this. I hope it hits home what a spoiled creature you're sounding like.

You don't need to lecture me on masks boyo.
I wear them all the time dealing with asbestos.
Something that is really dangerous.

Breaking....
Face masks will be compulsory in shops until 2021 unless coronavirus vaccine is found

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yes it is.
Thats why they have public liability insurance.
You've no idea.
That's something else entirely and doesn't mean they have to let you in. There is no legal requirement to allow you into their shop or to serve you.

Sponsored Links
Back