For all the contributers on here..are you or arnt you

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
An actual tradesperson?

Out of interest..what are all your trades?....or are you skilled enough in a certain area but its not how you make a living?

Me...Qualified Decorator/Lecturer

Sponsored Links
I'm a qualified electrician, and have nearly ten years in the trade.

I work for an NICEIC approved company.

qualified surveyour and landscaper and grew up in a family building business. Just landscaping now in the main though!

Sponsored Links
just shy of 25 years general building involving all aspects of building and finishing, specializing mainly (these days) in medium sized domestic extensions.

Was S/E spark, but now working at leisure (ha,ha!!) for a multi-national company.

Been in the trade almost 20 years now.

Prior to that, I was a food technologist, working in labs testing food.

Self employed plumber. CORGI reg. I get by but wish I knew more.

Qualified electrician, was working in maintenance/installation/process control at a paper mill for 25 years until excessive fuel costs caused the mill to shut.

Gas School,proper ...
I was many at "Top Banana "

brillliant .....we had too enforce boilers .........poles

Time served electrician with British Steel

Did 12 years in various roles before being side tracked into logistics management

30 years a bricklayer off and on. Specialized in fire places and feature work. Now I'm full time renovating our house. My beautiful wife said "I'll go to work and you renovate the house". Sweet deal... Kev...

Decorator (progressed through the family ranks) since 18, trained in paint effects (C&G) also and l also do Interior Design (Diploma in Art & Design), so a few strings to my bow.

Need plumbing knowledge for my job, but don't make my living as a plumber...

Sponsored Links
Back