Foreigners and the NHS

Sponsored Links
Do you think Brexit will improve the NHS?

nothing will improve the NHS unless massive amounts of money are spent on it , in excess of 2 billion a year extra needs to be spent just to stand still

taxes will have to go up . to pay for it , which every one will agree with ;) or so they will say ? now get them to vote for it ;)

blaming the nhs crisis on Brexit :LOL:

pay nurses enough and plenty from abroad will want to work here & if they are qualified I do not care where they come from

one of the biggest issues that this country faces is the un-democratic ,vocal minority who spend most of the time talking this country down
the re-moaners.

They don't like democracy then they can leave the U.K & go to Bulgaria , Hungary
Romania .Lithuania & live on a diet of cabbage & potato soup :LOL:

And now the UK is about to make it much worse.

nonsense.

Tis only the opinion of the minority remoaners who will grub up any thing , literally any thing to blame on those who voted for Brexit

Sponsored Links
Nicola should spend more time sorting out the scottish NHS

worst health record in western europe

Hmm. Wish it were true.

wish for what u like Noseall

Worst health record in western Europe, probably the shortest life expectancy for men in the Uk as well

yep the EU will welcome Scotland into there ranks with open arms :)

fact is the best thing that could happen in the Brexit negotations is the worry that the EU
may well have an independent Scotland joining there ranks. They will probably give us a good deal in the hope that the Scots will not vote for independence.

The EU will bend over back wards so as not to have Scotland in the EU ,leeching funds out the club ;):) Best thing that could happen IMHO

Nicola has done May a favour :)

They will probably give us a good deal in the hope that the Scots will not vote for independence.
The EU will bend over back wards so as not to have Scotland in the EU ,leeching funds out the club.
My - that's some lateral thinking.

Can they not just say no to Scotland?

My - that's some lateral thinking.

Can they not just say no to Scotland?

not according to Nicola , although they will have to apply to join

Spain will not be to happy thats for sure . They have issues in the Basque region to name but one & see an independant Scotland walking into the EU as threat to those in Spain calling for independence of there regions

Look at the top of the page

"Foreigners and the NHS"
What's it got to do with foreigners?

if you watch the vid, you will see them comment on their use of the health system in the foreign country they have migrated to.

you will also notice the preponderance of older people. If they come back here, they won't be working in the NHS. But they will be using it.
Fair enough, I didn't watch.
But can I ask JohnD, why you only talk about Brexit and seem to blame brexit for the NHS's problems?

I don't

However, when a problem arises as a direct result of the Brexit vote, why would you wish to prevent me mentioning it?

It's not news that Europeans have been abused, attacked and even murdered since the Brexit vote.

It's not news that they are feeling unwelcome and being encouraged to prepare to leave.

And it's not news that the NHS relies on foreign workers.

The NHS has always relied on foreign workers.

What possible difference does Brexit make ????

and as for attacks, threats &intimidation etc how much of that went on in the independence referendum in Scotland ??

salmond kept quiet ? swept under the carpet was it ? not reported ?

and who was doing the intimadation SNP supporters???

What possible difference does Brexit make ????
go back and read the first post of this thread, dummy.

If you think you can disprove any of the points, please lets see your evidence.

go back and read the first post of this thread, dummy.

If you think you can disprove any of the points, please lets see your evidence.

Oh its name calling now is it :LOL: you are the Dummy .

any one disagrees with you u spit yours out :)

your post was fake news /propaganda bandied around by remoaners :LOL::p

Thats why I never read it :)

and its the Guardian as well now if it were the daily Mail it might be more believable :)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back