Foreigners and the NHS

Sponsored Links
Nah, it's all good. Discussions I like, just insulting for the sake of it I find boring or the tit-for tat stuff without moving things on, like JohnD's ignore thing above.

JohnD's moaning about his fav topic is ok really, it's just a shame he's done it so many times now (and it's always so doom and gloom) that a lot of people have stopped reading. Kind of defeats the object of him posting.

Where is your evidence to prove and support this claim...

Only 96 nurses joined the NHS from other European nations in December 2016 – a drop from 1,304 in July, the month after the referendum...

Sounds like a typical spurious tabloid porkie.
Can you provide any evidence?
John won't provide evidence. His links are meaningless. IE 1000+ nurses from the EU joined the NHS before Brexit , but in December only 96 joined. (nothing about the amount set on between June and November though) Takes no consideration that most employers (including the NHS) don't actually tend to start people in December. He fails to prove that the EU nurses who have left the NHS have actually left the UK. (disregarding the fact that many British nationals and "foreign" nurses have left the NHS to go into the "private health sector" where there's less pressure on them.

He fails every time to provide links to these "racist attacks and murders" of EU nationals after the referendum (although he keeps on alluding to the "fact" that there has been an vast increase in these "attacks and murders") Come on Johnny me lad, provide us with some proof of these "racist, murders and attacks" purely caused by Brexit. Provide us with links stating that these "EU nurses" , leaving the NHS in "droves" have left the UK as well. (he won't)

If there have been "racist" attacks and murders, it is doubtful that the reason was because they were EU nationals.

Sponsored Links
I think the Remoaners have made such a good job in convincing that we as a country have had it, and that large % of the Indigenous inhabitants are racist.

Why would they want come here.

Well done!!!

They reckon that immigration will continue to rise for the next to years, so there's obviously a lot that will still take a chance.

They reckon that immigration will continue to rise for the next to years, so there's obviously a lot that will still take a chance.

I welcome any hard working decent Human being, even then there must be control. The building industry for example the powers that be thought chucking Eastern Europe at it will cure the problem.

I agree completely on both your first counts, but what the powers that be haven't yet worked out, is that every time they bring in workers to fill a gap, they then need more foreign workers to build the extra houses needed, plus to fill the insfrasturcture posts that are needed for all the people in the new houses - ad infinitum. Just how far does the circular argument have to go, before they realise that in having no end to the circle, it's actually a downward spiral. We are a small country, and have limited land, resouces and water etc. And we are running short on power supplies, yet are racing to build more properties to supply all the extra workers.

If the nurses the NHS needs don't come from the EU, then the'll have to be non EU migrants that are being restricted, but it's still creating the same lack of resources problem. So what's the rall answer.

I agree completely on both your first counts, but what the powers that be haven't yet worked out, is that every time they bring in workers to fill a gap, they then need more foreign workers to build the extra houses needed, plus to fill the insfrasturcture posts that are needed for all the people in the new houses - ad infinitum. Just how far does the circular argument have to go, before they realise that in having no end to the circle, it's actually a downward spiral. We are a small country, and have limited land, resouces and water etc. And we are running short on power supplies, yet are racing to build more properties to supply all the extra workers.

If the nurses the NHS needs don't come from the EU, then the'll have to be non EU migrants that are being restricted, but it's still creating the same lack of resources problem. So what's the rall answer.

Every time I hear the news it
Lack of housing
Lack of affordable housing
Lack of hospital beds
To many cars on the roads
Too many pot holes in our roads.

Not one of the above problems is down to Mass immigration

apparently!!!!

Nicely put Bodd, but I'm not sure about #4, and I'd say #5 is down to cheap road design in the first place.

Sponsored Links
Back