Freaky

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So last night I woke and almost immediately heard my toddler do the fake cry type thing that all parents know. The errrrrrrr ah ha eeeeerrrrrrr type noise. It was loud and it was vivid and was coming from the landing. I shot out of bed and looked back to see my wife and toddler sleeping soundly - she had sneaked in to our room during the night. WTF I thought. I stood silently on the landing, no one moved , no more noise. Nothing! I put it down to a lucid dream and got back in bed no worries.

Woke up in the morning and my wife was asking me what the noise was. She had heard it too but had pretended to be asleep, go figure. All in all its freaky. I have lived in an area where there have been foxes before and heard them often but this was not the typical fox noise.

Ghosts? Who knows. anyone have anything like that happen to them?

Sponsored Links
Loads of times. I've got a graveyard at the back of my place, and used to have all sort of people wandering round my place after I moved in. My mum was a trance medium, and it was amazing the things I learnt and saw. I've seen tables move, and had things disappear, and come back elsewhere, and I've seen the good side, and the things that set the hair on the back of your neck.

How olds your daughter; if she's under 5, then you'll get more of this before it stops.

Loads of times. I've got a graveyard at the back of my place, and used to have all sort of people wandering round my place after I moved in. My mum was a trance medium, and it was amazing the things I learnt and saw. I've seen tables move, and had things disappear, and come back elsewhere, and I've seen the good side, and the things that set the hair on the back of your neck.

How olds your daughter; if she's under 5, then you'll get more of this before it stops.

Lol no cheese woody and it wasnt just me that heard it which is why its so odd!

she is under 5 Doggie, why does it make a difference? I love hearing about stuff like this. I don't believe myself but I got to admit I am struggling for explanations on this one. like I say I had wrote it off as my mind playing tricks until my misses confirmed it. I always wanted to do a Ouija board ut although I don't believe have never had the guts to try lol.

Sponsored Links
Stick to foxes; they do make some weird noises.

I know I lived with them trolling round our street for 20 years and I am sure it must have been them like you say but both of us felt like it sounded to be in the house and that it was a perfect toddler noise.

I've got an unusual thing that happens to me every month.

Money gets paid into my bank from work and it just seems to disappear :eek:

We like to think that the world is flat and simple, but it's not, it's complicated beyond measure. Your sitting down at the computer, and you think everythings fine, but you're actually living on a world that's spinning though space at 700 miles per hour, and travelling around the sun at 66,000 miles per hour, and it's traveling through space around the Milky way, and moving toward the star Vega at about 43,000 miles per hour, and yet you think you're standing still. So once you understand that the worlds not so simple and straightforwad, you then to wonder if this great big universe has other hidden surprises in it, and isn't so straighforward as living 3 score years and 10, and then off to meet your maker.

And then you start to ask why he made a universe that has so many galaxies, each with so many stars in them, and then wonder what we're really do stuck on this ignisificant little world, if not to grow and learn. And then you start to realise that you can't really do much in just one life, and maybe you need more than one to do that.

So You die in one life, and then you're waiting to start another one, but it's normally only children that can see "dead people" because they're open, and no one's told them that they're dead, so one day you'll notice your daughter talking to her invisible friends, and if you ask her about them, the hairs will start t rise on the back of your neck, and you'll start to reasses your view of life. Then you'll go and make another cup of cofee, and forget it for a while.

As to Ouijia boards; keep clear of them. Not everyone that passes from this world is nice, and Ouijia boards attract the not so nice elements. And you could go to a spiritualist circle, and you'd find a few that were genuine, and many that don't really know what they are doing, because people can be small and petty on their way towards finding their righful space in the bigger scheme of things.

Now I'll take Dog, and Hawkeye sometimes calls me Dogs which I can handle, but I'm going to draw the line at Doggie.

Have a good read up on EVP (electronic voice phenomena). Quite interesting.

Plenty goes on without a suitable explanation imho.

Sponsored Links
Back