Gant claims about covid vaccination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you not agree with him either? Bob maybe isn't all he's cracked up to be...
Why bother posting. I was just pointing out that death does not figure as much as some may think in the reasoning behind the jab. That doesn't mean that jabs wont reduce deaths. They do - as I mentioned at the end.

Many of the actions concerning covid have been to reduce loads on the NHS or other services in other countries to some level. Lockdowns included. The alternative is finding a need to refuse treatment as no capacity is left. Jabs reduce the need for treatment. They also reduce deaths.

Go find out how many have been treated and survived pior to jabs having a significant effect. Many wouldn't have unless they were.

Sponsored Links
One which reduces the incidence of serious illness and death, of course.

Dummy.
Ah, so you're now going to tell us that the resultant excess deaths of treatable illnesses/diseases because of the 'virus' fixation haven't happened?

As I said, Pavlov's dog!

Cool, why are you going on about it then? Do you want to impose your views on others?
Nope, just an information service...

And it appears something you really need!

For everything to do with covid the answer is NO!

NO! There is no ongoing financial damage or debt as a result of the government's £500 Billions covid spending.
NO! The shortages in the shops and shortage of workers are nothing to do with covid.
NO! The vaccine did not cause any deaths.
NO! The vaccine did not cause any ilnesses.
NO! Nothing happened in 2020 and 2021.
NO! You are not allowed to complain.

Sponsored Links

As there has been NO damage from these vaccines then Sir Christopher Chope MP's "Covid-19 Vaccine Damage Bill" (Bill 44 2021-22) is obviously the work of a conspiracy theorist nutjob.

It seems we obviously have an MP in parliament who has a certifiable mental illness.

What should we do???

He's currently getting £89 a month for that crap from 29 people in need of a life.

likes to listen to what some VERY highly qualified & respected people are saying
Would Trump and people who believe the jungle juice has chips to allow B Gates to track the population be these highly qualified people? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hydrocloroquine, bleach and other stuff the non believers were pushing too.

I

Would Trump and people who believe the jungle juice has chips to allow B Gates to track the population be these highly qualified people? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
To be fair, my 5G signal is excellent...

Reactions: DP
Has anyone said anything new since the last covid thread?
Didn't think so.

Not really as you say and nor has much changed in my own stance on the virus and the vax.
and that is:
I've had the virus twice and apart from a positive test and a strange dry cough with no associated sore throat it has zero effect on me at all. As a result knowing that the virus is a non event to me and that any medical intervention always carries some risk I was never going anwhere near any covid 'vax' and that is still my stance.
I suppose that maybe eventually the medical profession might suddenly realise that those of us not effected by the virus and also some others who never ever test positive despite say working in a hospital might actually be an interesting cohort to study - rather than a section of the population to hurl abuse at.

However one thing HAS changed.
That those I know in the medical profession who were trying to persuade me to have the "vax" on the basis that I was running a huge risk of getting very very ill have now all gone very quiet indeed and the virus and the vax are no longer subjects to be raised.
Their rationale that "I'm a medical pro and you are not, I would not consider to give you advice on your field of expertise and nor should you on mine (medical)" has proved in my example to be a total and utter load of twaddle - hence their total and complete silence on the topic.

I a sure that if you had any evidence to the contrary you would have posted it
Doctors/nurses at our surgery and chemists in the area don't wear them, but offer to put one on if someone feels uneasy...

If they aren't bothered, why are some members of the general public so worried about the 'virus'?

Pavlov's dog comes to mind!
Wearing or not wearing a mask is 1 thing.

But I started this thread because of a scare story (unsubstantiated) put out by gant. I quoted some info from the bmj.

Wear a mask or not is now personal choice. But downright untrue scare stories need to be addressed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back