GB News

I watched it for about 10 minutes. I think the biggest problem with GB News is that it is just crap.
Low budget, low quality, poor presenting, amateur. You get more professional and insightful news on YouTube.

Sponsored Links
I watched it for about 10 minutes. I think the biggest problem with GB News is that it is just crap.
Low budget, low quality, poor presenting, amateur. You get more professional and insightful news on YouTube.

True it was crap..... but like everything they will learn and get better.... if it don't go tits up

they will learn and get better.

Modern day news channels do not need to learn the ropes and hope to get better. They should employ production agents, presenters and writers that know what they are doing!

Modern day news channels do not need to learn the ropes and hope to get better. They should employ production agents, presenters and writers that know what they are doing!

Your not wrong but they need people of the similar mind

Sponsored Links
Maybe they tried a little too hard to be 'different', but yes, disappointing presentation.
They did well to turnaround the 'cancel culture' advertisers situation, I wouldn't write them off just yet.

So what is GB news aiming to become? Are they an independent news company that are based on YouTube or similar?

I wasn't expecting this

GB News drafts in Nigel Farage to halt ratings freefall (msn.com)

Nigel Farage has been drafted in to help save GB News, as the new channel attempts to reverse plummeting ratings.
The former Brexit Party leader will host a primetime show from Monday to Thursday at 7pm, starting next week.

Other shows will be trimmed back so he will not replace any current presenters.

"I will not be taking the knee on this show," Mr Farage tweeted.

I wasn't expecting this

GB News drafts in Nigel Farage to halt ratings freefall (msn.com)

Nigel Farage has been drafted in to help save GB News, as the new channel attempts to reverse plummeting ratings.
The former Brexit Party leader will host a primetime show from Monday to Thursday at 7pm, starting next week.

Other shows will be trimmed back so he will not replace any current presenters.

"I will not be taking the knee on this show," Mr Farage tweeted.
That is prime drinking time, is it recorded live at "The Fox and Hounds"?.

He will come back and say I've not seen any teams........

Didn't you notice that, rather than photos of teams with raised fists, mottie cobbled together some pics showing a few footballers, one or two of whom had a raised fist?

I've heard of six-a-side, but never two-a-side.

Didn't you notice that, rather than photos of teams with raised fists, mottie cobbled together some pics showing a few footballers, one or two of whom had a raised fist?

I've heard of six-a-side, but never two-a-side.

Wrong thread.

Well, you haven’t looked too hard then! So unlike you……

Your eyes must be failing you. Time you went to specsavers. The irony. Not only do you quote me you get it wrong.

I said team, and like a dog on heat you post individual players raising their fists. When a whole team raises their fist in unison - I haven't seen that.

I have not seen in the UK any team raise a fist as well.

He will come back and say I've not seen any teams........

Poor Bodd been pummeled in the other thread, tries to latch onto Mottie post. Desperation. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back