GB News

Sponsored Links
so they did not bomb my mums mums house than
Was your Mother in UK or Austria during WW2?
Not prying, just that it's relevant as to who bombed your Mother's house.
If your Mother's house was bombed and it was in Vienna, it could have been the Russians.

Sponsored Links
Probably made the bombs that flattened filly's moms' house. He's still very angry toward anyone on the Axis side of the war, poor old sod.

One of my dads rekatives worked in munitions

probably made the bomb that flattened my grandmothers house
:idea:

My Grandad was in the Royal Engineers and fought in the North Africa and Italy campaigns.

blimey did he

incidentally he was not one of those who came back to Blighty with a certain ailment caught by going with certain ladies was he ?

Thousands did :idea:

It looks like transam gone walkabout in his favourite fantasy land, all on his own.
Enjoy your fantasising, transam.
See you when you return. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Potentially close french relatives
I don’t know about :eek:

jeez us wept I need to lay down I feel Er faint and dizzy :confused:

(edit) I have recovered now , I will just have to come to terms with the fact that there may be scoundrels in the family :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
A lot of chip shops in Liverpool were bombed.
According to Stan Boardman.

I will just have to come to terms with the fact that there may be scoundrels in the family :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I suspect your relatives have come to terms with having a scoundrel in the family. It wouldn't be the first time, and you wouldn't be the first scoundrel that they've had to endure. I dare say they'll be quite inured to it by now.
There'll have been the other camp guards, torturers, medical experimenters, etc.

Sponsored Links
Back