General Election 4th July

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
"...judged by the small acts of kindness..."
He said.

You mean giving your chums multi-mullion pound contracts?

Who was it playing "Things can only get better...."??

"...judged by the small acts of kindness..."
He said.

You mean giving your chums multi-mullion pound contracts?
The Bra Baroness bought a new yacht and a new house.

Both went up for sale once she was found out.

Had she seen the error of her ways and decided to pay it back?

I would increase tax and NI on people earning over £50K, and more so on those earning over £100k then £250k

Self employed people mandatory business accounts AND at least 50% of turn over though the account.

I would make all UC claimants have a minimum number of hours of 25 per week and let them do 2 hours overtime per week before it affects UC

I’d increase the number of bands for council tax so the biggest homes pay more AND when extensions are complete, have automatic reassessment of the banding with immediate effect.

End free for all NHS and adopt a system like Eire so you pay a nominal amount for visits to the doctors and A&E

I’d cap the number of people coming to the UK with immediate effect

I’d make degrees for qualifications we need free BUT have 15 years work in the uk mandatory

Id scrap university loans and replace it with an additional tax paid immediately once the tax free threshold has been passed

Tax threshold up to £20K

Problem is there are some many things people want to improve there simply isn’t the money to cover it but somebody needs to set out tax rises and specify how it will be spent.

Pledge’s are simply not good enough and who ever gets the keys to number 10 has a maximum of 1 year before they will get the might of social media taking pops at them

That’s for starters
Some interesting and sensible ideas I think....there is no doubt we need more tax revenue our public services are at breaking point

the problem we have in this country is the wealthy keep increasing their assets whilst the govt and poorer people are losing them, I think there has to be more taxation of capital to help reverse this trend

In regards to people on benefits, we should change the system so people can work more hours and not lose their benefits. I dont know enough to understand the implications but in principle it makes good sense

Some interesting and sensible ideas I think....there is no doubt we need more tax revenue our public services are at breaking point

the problem we have in this country is the wealthy keep increasing their assets whilst the govt and poorer people are losing them, I think there has to be more taxation of capital to help reverse this trend

I agree. It looks like more tax revenue is desperately needed. A move towards taxing wealth more is probably the only way.

Had she seen the error of her ways and decided to pay it back?
I recall it was hidden in a maze of offshore accounts. Perhaps it occurred to her she would have to pay some tax, once she was found out.

Who was it playing "Things can only get better...."??
Far left labour activists.
I wanted to hear what he was saying but the far left does not want anyone to hear it.
I conducted a little experiment whilst watching it on BBC news it was so loud that it drowned him out and I was thinking how could he concentrate with that racket playing so I went to gb news and then LBC on the radio and the music was much lower than the BBC on those channels.

So, let's see - it's a straight choice between the chap who stands in the rain to give an announcement everyone knew was coming, or the bloke who stayed indoors to give a short statement.

Sponsored Links
Back