General Election 4th July

I conducted a little experiment whilst watching it on BBC news it was so loud that it drowned him out and I was thinking how could he concentrate with that racket playing so I went to gb news and then LBC on the radio and the music was much lower than the BBC on those channels.

Which one was real, though? And does that matter?

Sponsored Links
So, let's see - it's a straight choice between the chap who stands in the rain to give an announcement everyone knew was coming, or the bloke who stayed indoors to give a short statement.
Tabloids are going to have a field day tomorrow with their headlines.......damp squib.....wet behind the ears.....drowned rat ......etc....etc.
Who thought it a good idea for him to give his speech in the rain, also knowing there was a permanently positioned protestor PA system at the gates?

It was also a missed opportunity for a keen young intern to make a name for themselves by rushing out with an umbrella.

Far left labour activists.
I wanted to hear what he was saying but the far left does not want anyone to hear it.
I conducted a little experiment whilst watching it on BBC news it was so loud that it drowned him out and I was thinking how could he concentrate with that racket playing so I went to gb news and then LBC on the radio and the music was much lower than the BBC on those channels.
It was world class trolling. Even better than the Liz Truss lettuce.

Tabloids are going to have a field day tomorrow with their headlines.......damp squib.....wet behind the ears.....drowned rat ......etc....etc.
Who thought it a good idea for him to give his speech in the rain, also knowing there was a permanently positioned protestor PA system at the gates?
If only there was a purpose built press room for this sort of announcement...

Sponsored Links

If only there was a purpose built press room for this sort of announcement
It only cost £1m to fit out so was not considered as cost effective as a damp outdoor lectern :ROFLMAO:

I wanted to hear what he was saying but the far left does not want anyone to hear it.
Far left?, that was the music of Blair's new labour. Doubtless Natalie Elfick was singing along

Far left?, that was the music of Blair's new labour. Doubtless Natalie Elfick was singing along
Its far left because they are trying to drown out what is being said - centre left would not

You manage to see a conspiracy in everything

Sponsored Links
Back